Scammers on the rise! Be CAUTIOUS!

With the doubling of kadena lately, scammers are multiplying. Just a warning to the community. Don’t get scammed, do your due diligence and then do it again, and again, before paying ANY money at all.

you need to give us where the scammers are trying to scam and what their methods are so we can all anticipate. this is very vague…

1 Like

False websites mostly. like innosilicon.shop for example. Some look very professional.

Thanks. Yes, i notice many scam sites appearing lately.

If you want to avoid a scam, then look for these warning signs:

:triangular_flag_on_post:Wordpress website (or WIX), typically made with a template. (right-click inspect)
:triangular_flag_on_post:Website returns a lot of errors from plugins that aren’t resolved
:triangular_flag_on_post:Bullshit auto-redistribution that also pays the dev. wallet (lots of these ElonDogeShibaZillaInuMeta shitpost coins do this)
:triangular_flag_on_post:Major gimmick about “passive income” or “charity” (charity to their wallet maybe)
:triangular_flag_on_post:Majority owned by unknown wallets (or even the dev)
:triangular_flag_on_post:Anonymous team
:triangular_flag_on_post:Smart contract template that matches several other projects (or hundreds for some)

There’s other things you can look for, but all of these things combined screams scam.

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post:Only takes crypto for payment
Didn’t know wordpress sites were a red flag. My web developer used it to build my website.

Official Goldshell shop only takes crypto for payment… Bobcat as well… just saying…
Bottom line is - stick to the known (and confirmed) suppliers and official manufactured sites. Stop searching the web for “too good to be true” deals and you’ll be OK.