Selling: 4 fully functioning Goldshell X5 miners

I have 4 fully functioning goldshell X5 miners I am wanting to sell. The 5th miner only has 2 working hash boards.
I am asking for $200 USD per miner, or if someone buys all 4 I’ll chuck in the 5th one for free (it still mines but only 2/4 boards run)
I can also chuck in 2 4 inch ducts per miner so you can duct the air out properly (I 3D print them)
I accept BTC and LTC as payment, I am located in Adelaide, South Australia, you will have to pay for shipping. If interested I can get a quote for shipping costs if you message me your location. Thanks!

f

1 Like

Should also say Australian dates are Day/Month/Year for those who are used to Month/Day/Year :grin:

1 Like

These ever get sold?

Nar they didnt, I’ve got a mate with free power hosting them for me and we split the profits. He said the other day one of them had 2 boards go down, so for the sake of not screwing anyone over with hardware that might give out I wont sell them and just run them til they die

2 Likes

I would’ve bought one, but… Yeah noise is a pretty big issue for my house haha

2 Likes

Dead set when my mate maxes out his power I’ll send you one for free and I’ll 3D print a silencing kit for it, you don’t have any ASICS yet do you?

2 Likes

I wont take one for free, Ill take one on a discount though :wink: no, I don’t currently have any asics, so this would be my first. I have a good electric rate as well, so thats a big plus. Actually @ShredZ I’m not sure I can actually operate one of those. Im on 120V and it needs 220V according to goldshells website. :frowning:

1 Like

If you have a Dryer hook up those are usually the compatible power hookups most homes have. though it obviously brings the problem of choosing laundry vs mining. You can probably sell your washer dryer for good price and maybe make enough mining to offset the cost of going to a local laundry mat :P.

1 Like

Hmm yeah probably not lol. Appreciate the offer though @ShredZ!

1 Like

My mates got a 6T KS3 so they have come offline so sing out if you change your mind, you can just pay for shipping