Selling innosilicon

Hello everyone i am Master Jah and i live in sweden.
Got two innosilicon tnt37/th=used for 3months and t2t27/th=new. Looking for buyers. I am unable to run this since the electricity cost to much for me to run them. I did trying run for 3 months tnt37/th but bill came to 250 usd in sweden. So thinking of getting the iceriver series which are effortlessly for home.
Can give a good offer if both are bought same time. Can also give good offer solo.
I am on discord too
Got WhatsApp if needed DM.

Tnt37 first pic on balcony :heart_eyes:
Tnt27 just bought then but in box not even opened but can do. Both machines in good condition :ok_hand:

You need to read the rules on selling. A seller must post an image of exact miner with paper displaying date and user name.

Well thank you for that will read and update just qanted to see if anyone interested

guys i do have shipping to on this to wherever you are. From sweden i can even go lower on the price because i want a iceriver al2 t/h 2. Dont have the money for it could go for ks0 ultra but i do wanna support my family two litte once, like with the al2 2 t/h could help us here in sweden, studying now Cloud and visualisation techniques. IT-consultant and IT-Techniques. 2026 when am finsh we just have enough to go by. December and January hard month coming ahead for us. I only have one option sell innosilicon get iceriver survive though it well.