Setting up an ASIC on Unmineable

Hello everyone. Has anyone found a true “How-To” set up guide for using an ASIC on Unmineable? Basic, easy instructions for me to follow. I have watched several videos, but they all seem to be leaving out some steps, or they assume I am familier with how it works. I’m just a beginning miner, but I have my first L7 arriving soon and would like to use Unmineable. Any suggestions, links, guides, etc. would be helpful. Thank you for your help…

Hey mate, I’ve never done it before so just for the sake of showing you I pulled up my L7 and got it started

I chose to receive BTC, choose what ever coin you want

Then, click on ASIC because you are running an L7

Then, because our L7 is a Scrypt miner, choose Scrypt.

Then go to your miners IP, login using username/password of root/root, click on settings and it will look like this

We are going to enter the following info

it says scrypt.unmineable.com, thats the mining pool and the port we will use port 3333

At the start of each mining pool it has to begin with stratum+tcp://

So we will put it all together and it will look like this, stratum+tcp://scrypt.unmineable.com:3333

Paste that into Pool1 of your miner interface

Then, write BTC:YourAddress.YourWorkerName in the Miner name section of Pool1 of your interface

it will look more like this: BTC:36EEHh9ME3kU7AZ3rUxBCyKR5FhR3RbqVo.cvamichael (obviously what ever you want it to be)

Then password just put X in the miner interface, click save and go back to dashboard and give it a few minutes.

Then it will look something like this when it’s all up and running (I just removed personal info from the screenshot is all)

Really it is super easy to do. It might say abnormal for the first few minutes where I highlighted and if that does happen and doesnt start mining I’d suggest changing the port number from 3333 to something else.

It will take only a few minutes to do, writing this took 10X longer then setting it up lol. Happy mining

Edit: I should also add you are not actually mining another coin, you are still mining scrypt which is mining LTC+any other coin like doge, but you are just getting paid in the coin of your choice

1 Like

Wow Shredz! That’s amazing! Thank you. I receive my L7on Tuesday, so it should be up and mining quickly thanks to you!!

1 Like

Can I use my KD Lite (Mining KDA) miners on Unmineable?

Shredz, do you have a referral code at Unmineable? I’d be happy to plug that in for you. Hopefully it would help you somehow…

1 Like

If you want to get paid in BTC I would suggest using Nicehash, their profitability (as of right now) is 0.00052839 BTC per day on a 9050 model compared to unmineable 0.00045177 BTC per day.
Or also Powerpool, they pay out in BTC, LTC, DOGE, DGB, ETH, CKB and KDA, their rewards right now in BTC is 0.00051870 BTC. Powerpool also has a pool for KDA, If you use powerpool use this link (my referral) PowerPool - Register

But otherwise no worries at all mate, hopefully you can get started real easy

3 Likes

Thank you Shredz! The L7 arrived today, and I already have it set up on Unmineable…thanks to your help. If everything is working properly, I should get my first payout tomorrow. I appreciate the detailed photos and writing…

2 Likes

No worries at all, I can remember when I first started mining and I had a million questions that were simple and no one would help out, so I try to make sure to help out when I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes