Setting up my mini farm lol

So

Running two L3++ one s17+76th and two Avalon 1126. 68th all off my oven outlet. Got that splitter Pdu with 8c13 and had to get two c20 adapters for the Avalon. Now I have to figure out how to kill the sound and my budget has ran out so I have to put my thinking cap on. Il figure something out there are so many ideas on the net. I :kissing_heart: ve crypto and I think Mining it is the coolest thing ever and I’m not alone I’ve seen some of the lengths others have gone to also so I know I’m not alone. Happy mining everyone

4 Likes

Very nice! For sound proofing on a budget I’d recommend getting exhaust fans or making an upstream data box, if you make an upstream data box just make sure the miner is sealed tight with no gaps between the bottom/top/walls so no hot air goes back over the top, I did this with my L7 a while back

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/s/5iGkDcrBTq

1 Like

Thank you for the tip it’s much needed

Oh I like that freezer idea very nice

Yeah it was good because it was broken so I just cut the appropriate holes and did it cheaply!

I am brand new here, I haven’t started my mining journey yet but I plan on it in the near future. This looks like what my startup will be. I like it!

I assume this will be much like everything else in life.
Jump in and figure it out.