Should I be worried about illegal content when setting up at 5G helium miner?

I want to work with this business to set up a 5g helium miner, but I’m a little worried that the business could be found liable if illegal content (movies, cp, etc) is downloaded through the 5g hotspot. Is this a concern I should have or is there some part of the technology that I’m not understanding?

I just don’t want to get a small business in trouble when someone does something illegal on their cell phone. Thanks for any advice with this!

Ask yourself this: if I download illegal content on my computer at home does my Internet service provider become liable? No. 5G, Wi-Fi, cellular, those are just the “freeway” that the provider has allowed you to drive on. Whether or not you decide to obey to the rules of the road is entirely on you

1 Like

That is a false assumption !

The law is clear, if you provide a service and someone is using the service to commit an illegal act, you are responsible and liable !
In order for you to push the liability to your users, you need to provide their data to the authorities !

So, you can get around the liability if you implement KYC. If you don’t, you are liable !

That however isn’t the biggest concern ! There is an enormous amount of data indicating, that all wifi
from 2.4Ghz all the way up to 5G has extremely negative health effects. Especially 5G is unbelievably
dangerous.
Even if you don’t believe in this right now, or even when they claim it isn’t dangerous. There may come a time, when the danger gets exposed and those who participated or propagated may have a liability issue on their hands.
I don’t care if you want to harm yourself, that is your problem. But do you want to be responsible for your neighbors health issues ?
Wake the fuck up !

Unless you’re a business owner and telecommunications expert like myself I suggest you do a bit more research and gain some hands on experience before you make such outrageous claims. The fact that you’re discouraging anyone from deploying 5G due to extreme health conditions is already discrediting your opinion on the topic

4 Likes

your gonna be freaked out when you find out about wifi, and cellphones.

I build machines for semiconductor manufacturing since 1993 and worked on countless projects to counter the negative health effects since 2004. Primarily for defense contractors. There are ways to protect yourself, yes, but the public is not aware of this.
I don’t care what people believe or do with their own health, that is their problem. But in this case it does affect the people around you.
Have at least the courtesy and ask your neighbors before you put up an antenna.
Have fun with your cancer and have fun with your neighbors cancer.

1 Like

I’m not an expert on this matter but if I’m correct 5G WIFI isn’t bad its cellular waves that are the issue. correct me if I’m wrong but 5G WIFI is 5Ghz while 5G (5th generation) cell is up to 300Ghz 5G WIFI is 5Ghz. Please correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

Maybe you got dropped on the head too many times as a baby. I don’t know, just taking a guess :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Link these resources that prove 5G is a health hazard I’m interested

Is anyone else worried about this? The only workarounds I can think of would be a hardware VPN, but that would probably destroy any potential profit.