Should i change to a directional antenna or not?

One of my hotspots is located in a area where no people live, and is about a mile outside a city
that is on the left side on the map so to the east, and my miner picks up alot of hotspots in that city but the problem is that 95% of the hotspots there are in the red, and the result is that of the 84 hotspots only 19 have a perfect transmit scale. Now the miner is also connected with miners up to 60 miles away to the norht/south and west but with perfect transmit scales, so could i get rid of the hotspots in the city on the east side of my location by using a directional antenna? And would that help the miner to find more other hotspots in the remaining areas?

If you look at one of the Helium maps in the color of transmit rate you will see that your miner avoids the red scale miners. So that really does not effect you as long as there is other yellow and blue miners in that same area. If you have no blue in one direction, maybe only hitting in another direction might help, but I dont think it will.

The reason is that I had read somewhere that a directional antenna was going to be detected by the HNT network and the transmit scale was going to be cut in half if using one. The roll out plan was not to use directional antenna and only omni type broadcasting.

See how this miner avoided the red scale ones