Solar Mining Is It Possible?

you event try it or just from your opinion talking? im already try it and my idea working how shut work, minus is it coast for everything 2000eur, pump you cant connect directly to pmg if you dont know it, to fully working pmg you not enough to buy just generator required other stuff. pelton i will use in mountain to my house as for 1 miner is to expensive. soon i will show second idea 10x cheapest of pelton pmg. pelton 240v 4000watt cost couple hundred eur other stuff to what you need to keep runing 6x gpu cost another 1500-2000eur to keep runing pump and rig, reason why like this nobody use as is extensive, if you have free watter like in mountains will cos 50% less of what wot you use watter pump. also have another alternatives how you can get constantly 1500watt to keep runing gpus but also it cost nothing for free, second method will be show soon probably next week as right now im struggling with some connections

It isnā€™t really an opinion, it is the law of conservation of energy. If you are using naturally flowing water from an elevated location, then you donā€™t have a problem. If you are using a 700W pump which is what you said above, you arenā€™t going to get anywhere near 4000W out of the generator. Look up the flow and pressure requirements to hit 4000W for whatever generator you are using. Then calculate the brake horsepower required to pump that volume of water at that pressure. The pump required will draw more than 4000W.

Give me some specifics about the generator flow requirements and how this system is setup and I can tell you exactly what will happen.

how you can tell me exactly what happened if generator already done and it working? what you try to explain? you understanding generator already is done not planning to build. so dont try to explain what is already tested.

im already explain you his setup working but is expensive, second you lost power as you need to power up pump

second you dont understanding how it works, when you understand how it works when we can talk. now no point to talk as you never try it just from google or ever try to tell me is not working,principles is same as you use solar system just replace solar to pmg, directly to pmg you cant connect nothing you need inverter batteries, 2x more inverter 1x power pump 1x miner, pmg charge batteries from batteries feed pump and miner simple nothing miracle, battery power pump to spin penton at 3000rpm, pmg recharged batteries. like i say 1x pump,1x pmg, 2x battery, 1x grid inverter, 1x 1000watt inverter 1x 2000watt inverter = cost 2000eur for 1 miner is to expensive as i need power 4x rig plus another 20x asic looking another solution

You are claiming that somehow energy is produced through a PMG just like solar? No it isnā€™t. Energy is lost. Just like all generators, you have to apply more power at the shaft than will be output by the generator. Where is the external source of energy coming from? I am an engineer that has been designing pumping and energy recovery turbines for 25 years and Iā€™m not buying it. If you have it built already, tell me the model of the PMG and the pump.