Special on iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner

I contacted them today via their chat and the iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner is on sale for $689.

I ordered two and just wanted to pass this on

What do you think of this miner? Worth the price?

Just my 2 cents. It will only give you a one dollar day profit after electricity and asicminervalue always have higher values than real world values.

You have to place lot of faith in GRIN32 to buy this miners and mine GRIN and hold on for long term to earn good ROI on this miner.

I don’t have one of them and I cannot speak truly about it but make an informed decision.

1 Like

Mine Grin. Not sure if worth the price. Just having fun and the cost of this gamble is so low it doesn’t really matter to me.

2 Likes

After three months working, what do you think of the miners?

I’ve had a G1 Mini plugged in since the end of August, held all of the Grin. I’m at 1110 Grin worth ~$172. Doesn’t burn much electricity so I still keep it running. It’s a cute miner, but I’m still $1000+ loss on this thing.

1 Like

@Aaron_Raycove what is your favorite miner recently or a old one

I’ve sold a lot of the big miners, but haven’t had much chance to actually use them long term, but the old K1 5.3TH was my first real asic so I’d have to say that was my favorite. bought a 220v wall transformer just to get the thing running because we didn’t have power at the time.

Recently I have bought a K1+, It is my first miner and I am very happy. I have ordered another one and it will be delivered next week.
I am starting to build my little farm!!

Mine mwc coin its more profitable, and don’t trust on asicminervalue as this specific miner mines more if mwc is mined