Staking coins? Where? Which coins? Safe?

Just curious if anyone stakes their coins?
If so where are the best places for ltc and doge?
Is it super risky?

Thanks in advance!

I don’t know about DOGE, but I would recommend Celsius for your LTC. Celsius is paying a little over 4% APY on LTC. Download the app from the link below and receive an extra $50 in BTC if you deposit $400 or more in tokens and leave it there for 30 days (full disclosure…I will too).

I’ve used Celsius since early 2019 and have had NO issues. Their app has never been hacked to my knowledge.

https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/1001849acb

1 Like

I use hotbit for doge farm and stakecube for dogenode with interest off litecoin with wallet. BlockFi was ok but apy was lower then hotbit. If any one has any better methods I’m all ears.

@Mitchmd & @RaySchlak - For simplicity and reliability, I mine my DOGE straight into my Gemini account, as it is currently earning over 5% interest … it has been nice watching my DOGE balance go up on a regular basis!! FYI: If you haven’t already created a Gemini account, I would appreciate it if you used my referral code, as we would both get $10 worth of BTC after you make a $100 trade: You’ve been invited to Gemini!

Gemini earn rates do change on what appears to be a monthly basis, sometimes down, but also I have seen some of my coins earn more interest this month. Let me know if you have any questions!

Update: I just saw that Vosk just published an article on medium about Gemini, so I would use his referral code: Should You Use Gemini Exchange? FREE $10 Sign-Up Bonus | by Brittany Dowd | VoskCoin | Aug, 2021 | Medium

Just be careful or u will get robbed blind. The people doing the best in this space are the thieves!!!

The best way to stake coins is by getting a hardware wallet that allows you to cold stake offline.

Greetings
I’m a newbie and looking at ‘hard cold? wallets’, can you advise 2?

Not relevant to mining specifically, but I’m staking USDC, MATIC, DOT, ETH and BTC on Celsius. It’s been good so far.

1 Like

I own an Ellipal Titan which is allowing me to merge mine LTC and DOGE, and later on merge mine BTC and ELA directly to it. I can also cold stake Cosmos (ATOM), Tezos (XTZ), Polkadot (DOT), and Kusama (KSM) which I intend to do in the future.

Thank both of you for sharing! Someday I’ll need to learn how to use it, hopefully security can be strong with simplicity?