Starting my crypto mining journey with 4xAntminer L3s!

I recently bought 4 Antminer L3s from BT-Miners! They are a lagit. The miners are used and I got to buy the Antminers with my BlockFi credit card. I am getting 3.5% back in BTC from this purchase because of the 60 day bonus for new card holders. I do not have them hooked up yet. I’m waiting on the electrician to price up my power plan. I will be updating my journey into crypto mining as I go. Questions and comments are welcome. I defiantly could use some crypto friends. Thank you Vosk for doing what you do. Unit next post.

1 Like

Update. My power is up and running. My 4 L3+ are up and running. I’m using BlissZ firmware with out the dev fee. I’m mining on Poolin. I have all hashboards overclocked and under volted as much as possible. I’m getting around 2.5 GHs with minimal HW faults. 1 maybe 2 faults every 10 min or more. Using about 3800w total for all 4 miners. All chips are 70C and lower. Not sure what my daily intake is since my hash rate has been fluctuating so much adjusting things. Feel free to ask any questions.

1 Like

I love that you bought them with your blockfi card and get btc back. Thanks for the updates.

I got about 220 bucks back in BTC and then it went into my Celcius account and is earning 6.2%. That 200 dollars has already earned me more money then 10K did sitting in a savings account in a bank.

1 Like

I know have 3 of my L3+s running just at or over 600Mh. One running at 540. I’m using 4007 watts total. Averaging 2.2Gh but its climbing. On poolin I peek at 2.7Gh real time. The hottest chip is 73C all the rest are 70c or lower. I live in Wyoming and its getting cold. I crack my garage door about an inch and it drops temps significantly for the day. This all breaks down to running 5 L3+s stock with 4 boxes. Wish I could buy 2 more L3s. This is some of the funnest overclocking I’ve ever done. If anyone has any suggestions on frequency or voltage let me know.

1 Like