Strange issue with MiniDoge and LitecoinPool

I discovered to my horror this morning that all 8 of my mini-doge miners were offline. I figured this was due to an internet outage so I reset my router. Internet is good. I can ping all 8 of my miners and I can log into them without issue. I verified the pool settings in them and used a stratum-ping utility to test the connectivity/latency to litecoinpool - it all checks good. I logged into my litecoinpool account and that looks good too. My miners, however, are not hashing. What would cause this? Any help appreciated!!!

UPDATE although my DNS settings were correct in my miners, when I went to that setting and hit “Apply” the miners all started working.

3 Likes

That’s great news that you figured it our and get them properly working!

1 Like

Same thing happened today as in my original post from a couple years ago. All 8 of my mini-doge miners are offline. Reset router and verified internet is good. I can ping all 8 of my miners and I can log into them without issue. I verified the pool settings in them and used a stratum-ping utility to test the connectivity/latency to litecoinpool - it all checks good. I logged into my litecoinpool account and that looks good too. My miners, however, are not hashing.
The fix two years ago was to re-apply the DNS settings in the miners. That isn’t working this time. Verified the DNS settings in my router, re-entered them in the miners and applied. No joy. I even set the DNS to Auto config and that didn’t fix the issue.
None of my firewall settings have changed, and as far as I know, Comcast/Xfinity hasn’t blocked crypto mining in Colorado.
Any ideas what would cause this problem?