Sweatcoin reborn/upcoming rework

If you don’t know sweatcoin is an app you download on your phone and it counts almost each step you take and turns into their currency called sweatcoin, currently the utility is super limited but here’s the banger they’re turning the gains you made/make into their new token called SWEAT, idk about you but I’m mad excited especially after vosk felt blue balled by this project, what a time to be alive in today’s crypto era thank you vosk you made a big impact on my passion.

I totally forgot about sweatcoin, I had the app like 5 years ago, and gave up on it, because you couldn’t do anything with it.

sign back in my friend it’s about to get sweaty

1 Like

@KN592 whooaaahhh, where’d you read that? If it was on Twitter I don’t have that anymore. Lol. I have like, 8 or 9k sweatcoins, that’d be really cool. I’ve also had the app like 4+ years.

I downloaded that AP about a week ago for fun. Nothing earned yet.

Turn on location services and run in the background settings, also follow all instructions given by the app and hopefully it start counting your steps

No it was straight inside the app I pressed on their message and signed up for the upcoming rework, go ahead and do it, press on the first image in the app

1 Like

Hmmm i don’t see that option in my app.
I’ve got 10k coins from when I was a mailman
Do you have an apple or andriod?
Went on their website and they say to create a crypto wallet from marketplace but don’t see that option either

1 Like

Got a Samsung so android, tested a friend’s android as well and it shows to them idk if the OS matters :neutral_face:, but to make you feel better it still hasn’t launched yet this is most likely a pre sign up, no new feature unlocks after signing up so probably when they launch the option will be all over the place, also it’s going to be a token so most likely it won’t have its own blockchain

Doesn’t jibe with what I’m seeing in the app.

Even I’m too old for that lingo, free V-Bucks? @Elroy1986

Jibe ≠ Jive

:joy:

intransitive verb

1. To shift a fore-and-aft sail from one side of a vessel to the other while sailing before the wind so as to sail on the opposite tack.
  2. To cause (a sail) to jibe.
  3. To be in accord; agree.

I have a background in sailing small and big boats. That’s how I know the word and it’s alternate meaning as used here.

@Elroy1986

3 Likes

@Mitchmd same here, I have apple and it doesn’t pop up for me either.

When they launch you won’t be left behind dw, launching this summer they said

1 Like