Syncrobit ask for refund or wait

Hi all
What’s everyone doing about the syncrobit delays
Word around is ask for refund
I ordered 10 and worried! I also have 10 miners coming from bobcat linxdot rak

Your advice is welcome
Ty in advance

I’m on the same boat. Wondering if I should cancel my orders too. Also bought one of those vosk edition syncrobit but nothing. Been asking syncrobit and vosk but no response. Im leaning toward canceling might wait a few days. These companies need to update us customers a bit more often.

The first email that I got from them asking me to fill out the form I filled it out and then I filled it out again and then I filled it out again then it finally said I had filled out the form and that they would be refunding my money within a few weeks mind you I took a week in between on filling out the form I have yet to see any money going to my bank account from them as they said there would be and now it’s been gosh at least 2 months probably going on three or more I don’t even know all I know is that I really need the money right now as my job is commission only and it is hard right now to sell ADT.
Has anyone gotten a refund? And does anyone know of any way to contact them other than filling out the form again which I can’t do because it won’t allow me to do it anymore times? In reality I would like to buy a hotspot from someone that will actually get it to me I’ll pay crypto I will pay with my debit card but I need my money back from calchip or whomever it is that was building the raks. I’m frustrated I have some dental work that needs to be done which makes it very hard to sleep eat and do my job and that money would greatly help towards getting my wisdom teeth pulled because they were never pulled when they came in.
Anyways way off topic just frustrated guys and girls $400 isn’t a lot of money but it is right now and I feel like I’m being pushed around I fought cancer and still am I’m kind of tired of fighting over $400
Any input would be fantastic I checked my email more than I do the form because then I get mixed into hours and hours of reading and dreaming about building my next project.
Ok IM DONE! lol (this was done with speech to text sorry for the long hard read)