Syncrobit ask for refund or wait

Hi all
What’s everyone doing about the syncrobit delays
Word around is ask for refund
I ordered 10 and worried! I also have 10 miners coming from bobcat linxdot rak

Your advice is welcome
Ty in advance

I’m on the same boat. Wondering if I should cancel my orders too. Also bought one of those vosk edition syncrobit but nothing. Been asking syncrobit and vosk but no response. Im leaning toward canceling might wait a few days. These companies need to update us customers a bit more often.