Taking another risk just ordered a KS5M πŸ˜…

Decided to take another risk and add one of these to the farm, should be seeing it in next week :grin:

2 Likes

Nice machine, Mike. More and more people are mining Kaspa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:rocket:Contact me and mention β€œYouTube Fan” to purchase mining machines at a discounted price now:
:point_right:t2:YouTube channel: JacksCryptoGear
:point_right:t2:Email: Jack@minersource.shop
:point_right:t2:WhatsApp: 86 13917517268(Jack)
:point_right:t2:Telegram: [Telegram: Contact @Jack2140]

Hello when you get a chance send me a price list :smile:

We have the KS5L for $4.850.00 and KS5M for $7,350.00 for July batch at our ASIC sales site terrahashes.com shipping is included as well as VAT.

Can you do better on the KS5M price?, my current rep price is more attractive for me to order an 2nd KS5m also do you offer hosting for it if so what is rate?

We have lower price at www.yesmining.io.

Iceriver KS5L 12T / 11T / 10T / 9T 3400W Kaspa Miner | Yesmining

We have an all in price. Come schedule a free 30 min call and we can discuss rates. Whoever you go with, read the fine print. We are the best around for hosting with a 99% avg uptime, no hidden fees, and trusted by over 250 clients worldwide.

1 Like

I’m interested let me see your price list

Visit TerraHashes.com I just updated the price.

Thank you looking it over now

Are you able to do any better on price for KS5M? My 2 venders have them listed between $6800-$7100 before shipping

I can $7,275.00 landed with tariffs. If interested email me at contact@terrahashes.com
Look forward to hearing from you.