Tangem Wallet Giveaway!

I think it is pretty neat and wallet friendly, I like the fact that you can have all of your family wallets in one place. That best part is it’s a multi-chain wallet and can you use for Defi as well. I think you should put it under the hood of the Bitcoin Car…:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

this wallet seems to be #1 all around, defi degen etc. a semi torture test that i would like is to cover the card in aluminum and see if it still can get scanned (assuming it’s not RFID supported) What is RFID-blocking? - The Ridge
some kind of hacking situation test yk what i mean, hopefully i win this it seems premium AF!

1 Like

Interesting card. I do like how it has 3 of them so you have backups. One for use, one for the safe, and one for an alternate location. I do like them as they are smaller and more portable. I also like that they support multiple blockchains (showed over 2700 in the video), plus you also get the fees listed of transfers, so you know what it’s going to cost you to move the crypto.
I’d be curious to see if it can swap as well possibly something from the Eth chain to something on BNB or Polygon.
Recently forgot I had my wallet on me and went into the ocean. Saltwater is a rather harsh enviornment. It would be good to see how it holds up to being water logged with saltwater, bend test, microwave, and speaker/magnet.
As the NFC technology is range based, how much material could be between the phone and the card? Vosk did a thin layer of plastic where it was frozen. How wide could it go with maybe a magazine, book or more between it, etc.

2 Likes

Put peanut butter on it, freeze it and let tails have a go at it. Frozen peanut buttercicle.

3 Likes

I think the wallet is quite good from everything I’ve read and your video. I would say let Tails play with the wallet and see if it can withstand that! #voskcoinRocks #TailsRocks

1 Like

The old frying pan test… lol.
or…
PUPPY TREAT!!!

2 Likes

Leather test. My cards in my leather wallet are always getting messed up.

2 Likes

Throw it in a fire. Run over it. Powerful magnet against it

1 Like

Subject it to SBF and if you still have your coins after exposure you are pretty safe.

2 Likes

But…… Will it blend?

1 Like

I would like to see a powerful magnet test and heat as well.

2 Likes

It’s gonna get used and abused alot for sure, so putting it through a scratch test seems legit right? Scratch it with items that might also be in a pocket like EDC’s (every day carry). Pens, pocket knife, keys, quarter, wedding ring or ring on your finger. Basically what people keep on them including this card in a pocket? Front pocket or back pocket items idk, concealed carry?:astonished: Goodluck to all!

Hello. Wallet seems super user-friendly and tough to destroy. It would be interesting how much of nuclear radiation sustains - idea for test

Absolute love it. mabe you could see if its fire proof.

Check if someone can steal your data with a nfc reader and make a copy of the card?

PS love your videos!

1 Like

I love this design!

Can it import existing wallets from other apps (like MetaMask)? Or can it give me the seed phrase so I can use its wallet with MetaMask (or similar)?

I also wonder about wallet-based staking, like Cardano.

1 Like

It does look like a very cool Idea I have seen so far. Hum…wonder how it would stand up to airport scanners and in the wallet durability.

1 Like

Another awesome video! Thanks for sharing this. Have you tried in the microwave?

1 Like

You should try freezing it in water

1 Like

@M_Guru congratulations on winning this! you’ve got 72 hours to DM me your shipping info!

1 Like