Tangem Wallet Giveaway!

Tangem Wallet Giveaway!

We’re in the process of testing the Tangem Wallet! As part of our evaluation, we are conducting Torture Tests of the Wallet. So far we have frozen the wallet, submerged the wallet in GFuel and frozen it, and run it over by a car!

To enter the giveaway, let us know what you think about the Tangem Wallet, and how else you think we should Torture Test it! Comment your ideas below, or comment on our video (coming soon) and share a screenshot of your comment to enter the giveaway!

Tangem Wallet is available here - use code VOSKCOIN to save!

Enter before February 28 to be eligible. One winner will be announced on VoskCoinTalk here. The winner will receive ONE Tangem 3-pack Wallet.

9 Likes

looks cool, and no extra hardware stuff that makes these things extra expensive. Im always a big fan of the “can it blend” joke. sooooo… can it blend?

2 Likes

Microwave if not metal. Heat, campfire, make smores with it!

1 Like

Leave it in a hot car outside in the sun for a week or so in Arizona or Texas. Something an actual owner would do/ forget about.

1 Like

Shock it with current,
And this one will kill it
Degauss it.

1 Like

i think uiu should try exposing it radioactive waves, like taking an xray of it, or scanning it under a MRI or CAT scanner, to know if thing disrupts it.

1 Like

Set it on a speaker magnet for an hour or two…

1 Like

Love the idea and the use ability of the card’s. I would also love to see if they can survive a full bend test. If it was to somehow to be bent in half :laughing: in your pocket :face_with_peeking_eye:. Like a real-life scenario. :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Count me in. Love the review and would like to see this go thru the laundry… not that ive ever done that b4.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Love how it’s a card. Can you survive a house fire? So will it be able to stand the heat?

Great video! New member to this site, basically a silent Software dev observer on Discord. I suggest giving it the grandma or child torture test, basically see how easy a person who maybe new to the idea of crypto can figure it out, not accidentally drain the wallet, or if a drooling toddler can bust it.

1 Like

Put it in the microwave for awhile and see what happens.

1 Like

Put it in an air fryer on a high setting

1 Like

Put it in a load of laundry. Wash it and dry it.

1 Like

Pretty good for initial users I’d say, I myself have had a SafePal wallet & it’s neat how it as a device can upgrade via firmware installs but this is more an access keycard to your software wallet than a strictly hardware wallet in my opinion. But the simplicity over this vs the new iPod ledger thing is paramount. I would definitely keep this in an rfid blocking wallet if kept on my person. Hope Tails is doing well Mr. Vosk :slight_smile:

1 Like

What staking or how can you use it to stake?

1 Like

I like the idea of this card. I was thinking of getting the Arculus wallet, but I think I like this one better. I seems to support more coins and has awesome additional features.

1 Like

Electromagnets? Lol
Or maybe leave it in a fish tank for a week? :rofl:
I love that the userface is intuitive on Tangem - it makes other hard-storage wallets seem bland.

1 Like

Attach some firecrackers all around with some tape and make it explode. Would be fun!

1 Like