Tariffs on goldshell

Are there tariffs on goldshell miners to the US from goldshell? I read that it could not be tariffs but I would like to know for sure.

I have a few miners on the way from Goldshell so I can let you know in a couple weeks.

One thing is for certain: there should be duties on it based on the harmonized code miners fall under. The current tariff I believe is something like 2.6% + 25%.

Even so, miners from Goldshell directly seem to fall far enough below what resellers are selling them for, on the few I checked the last two restocks, that it negates the cost of duties and then some.

1 Like

Thanks miner49her

I bought from dxpool shop and have not paid duties on either purchase. Both were less than 1000$ though. I believe in the US you only pay over items valued at 1500 or more

Hello have you received any tariffs on your goldshells yet?

It’s all case by case. I ordered 22 1200w power supply box with goldshell and had to pay over $900 in tariffs

Would you consider that was expensive or fair price?

I did receive the order. I ordered 4 box miners and there were no additional tariffs. Unfortunately I don’t really have a way to determine how it was categorized and the shipping type that Goldshell used. I see many other people have paid duties on their orders. Maybe it’s just small orders…

1 Like

Great info thanks