The Affiliate thread

I’m guessing between all of us we have about a zillion different affiliate links for different pools and services. I figure why not make a place for everyone to post their links.

Prohashing.com: Prohashing

from their website:

“Prohashing was formed in December 2013 from a group of three professionals with Masters degrees in Engineering and was officially launched in August 2014. At Prohashing, our mission is to provide you with a mining pool that is stable, easy to use, and transparent.”

In my experience mining there for the last 4 or so years is that I wouldn’t use another pool. I even plan out my new miner purchases based on what can be mined using their site (which is a lot, they support 16 different algorithms). The big thing with Prohashing is that they auto-switch your miner to whatever the most profitable coin is at the moment on each different algorithm, which maximizes your profit, and keeps older machines profitable longer. Then they will pay you in whatever coin/s you want even if it is on a different algorithm. So you could be mining script and be paid in BTC or ETH or both (they have 207 different payout coins available) I don’t work for them, and aside from using them, and having an affiliate code, I have no affiliation to the pool, but I have always been happy mining there.

Cointracker.io: Bitcoin Taxes, Crypto Portfolio & Prices | CoinTracker

From the Website:

Connect your cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges. Get your crypto and bitcoin taxes done in minutes.

Cointracker is an aggregation website, that you can connect your wallets too and it will show all of your accounts and holdings in one place giving a total net worth. many of the major wallets will auto-sync with the website so anytime you send/receive/trade your coins it will automatically add that transaction, and it offers the ability to manually add transactions for wallets that don’t auto-sync. They also will use all of your transactions to auto-fill your tax forms for the IRS at the end of the year for a fee. I know not everyone here files their crypto taxes, but for those of us that do this site makes it super easy.