The best crypto charts or trading platforms

Hello. Can someone point me in the direction of the BEST crypto trading platform for trading stock and options? I currently user crypto.com and whenever I make trades, the app starts to freeze and glitch so that I cannot sell my position. I need something more reliable with live tracking data

1 Like

Kraken is my favorite. Lightning speed trades and there wasn’t near the slippage that I was having like when I was using crypto.com. The only bad part is Kraken has quite a few coins to trade but they don’t have some ones that are getting quite popular. I used crypto.com like 2 years ago and I would never use that platform again. So many of the trades wouldn’t line up with other exchanges at the time I wanted to sell, and there would be a random drop the second I put in my trade, then I’d go back and you couldn’t see the drop that happened during my trade. It was super sketchy.

2 Likes

phemex and kraken are my favorites

2 Likes

hi
are phemex and kraken good for a business account ?
thx

Semi related speculation:
Anyone else get the Robinhood GME vibes from coinbase lately?
While trying to make a trade at the first real taper of the current bullrun, Coinbase went down for roughly 2.5 hours. A majority of its users could not make trades, and balances reported as $0.00 (cue heart palpitations). Coinbase reported that it was a server latency issue. Coinbase again went down with the same issue on mobile platforms today for roughly 10-15 minutes. 2nd time blaming latency. The first instance was at a point where a trader would want to make a profit grab without depleting the moon bag. Today we are approaching ATH for many cryptocurrencies, though not such a crucial moment today, due to resistances being broken in a lot of cases. Some extra volume could have sent a few popular altcoins running. 2 coincidences are almost looking like manipulation.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.