** the place to verify if a seller is legit **

I most definitely also post here too. It is a lot of work, but I will. Stay safe.

Never heard of them, be very careful. KD2 and KD5 are impossible to find right now. There are a few Hong Kong and Shenzen miner forums (only Chinese spoken) and every single time a miner sells one it is immediately a fight between resellers to buy it. After that, they either sell it themselves or sell them to reputable international resellers, that is why they cost so much, I’ve seen two reseller that have them fir 77k which is nuts. Miners tioically sell them for 48-56k depending on the number of hours they’ve been running for.

Glad it worked for you, however let me tell you this: the only way I have ever purchased equipment after I got scammed is by signing a contract. Forget about the invoice, that means nothing. But a contract of purchase signed by both parties represent legal tender which is serious because it allows you to take legal action in case things go south. If you sign a purchase contract, it doesn’t matter how you pay, you are protected. Every single reseller that respects itself should offer a contract and a retuen/refund policy. It’s common sense really.

That is why I paid with wire transfer. The fiat banks offer fraud protection. Still easy to keep yourself from being scammed. The bank was in America and through the fiat payment way, I was covered. I would not have done it without that option. I will order from Bitmain but anyone out of the country I doubt I will ever buy from them. I do not trust other countries, not that I trust our corrupt system here but, there are safeguards. Stay safe and lets keep this good list going.

Man, I am very glad to hear you take the extra step to be extra safe. That being said, you can STILL be scammed big time even with a domestic wire transfer and STILL be safe with any form of payment AS LONG AS you sign a contract and ask the seller for critical information like the certificate of incorporation, legit sellers have no problem in providing this for customers. I am glad you mentioned Bitmain because the situation right now is sketchy as hell to say the least. Bitmain doesn’t offer a contract, they used to offer wire transfer payment, but from what I’ve been told, no more. Because of the Chinese ban on Crypto transactions, they only accept USDC and USDT now. I can’t tell for sure if it’s 100% true, havent ordered from them for quite some time, but my trusted Hing Kong and Shenzen resellers tell me so. Bitmain is banking on their reputation alone. One more thing, usually US resellers which are legit have very overpriced inventory. Stay safe and ALWAYS ask for contract, brother. Oh btw, Hong Kong resellers are usually the best bet, most of them agree to give info about themselves and offer contract, HK has very strong economic ties with with US. Stay safe my brother and keep that crypto coming!

1 Like

my advice is 2 fold

if the price is too good to be true the deal is likely a scam. Ask for references

Secondly, if they only accept crypto there is likely a good reason. Insists on paying US Dollar or a crediti card that offers buyer protection. Another safety measure is to enlist a crypto escrow service.

easy to find em when u know where New KD5 US$68,860 not cheap tho… and this is supplier direct price

Any luck
With that list? Thanks lol

Mate, I already posted the list, check it out on my profile if you can’t find it. Also on reddit at r/LegitASIC

1 Like

Sick thanks. I want to buy a miner from AKMINERS. But I dont know if they are legit.
Also I have bought from Casa Miners. My miner arrived 1.5 months later with no firmware update and the support from them was very bad ( for the people who want to buy from them)

Man, if a seller is listed on asicminervalue it doesn’t mean it’s totally scam proof. Ptominerz.com scam comes to mind, listed for a while on amv and then suddenly starting scamming everyone. Caution is advesied with every single vendor, nonmatter how many good reviews thay have. One thing worth mentioning is that every seller should offer a purchase contract. I mean, no way am I going to spend10k+ on gear without signing a contract of sale. Still, there is positive feedback on akminers so, do what you consider best.

Has anyone heard of https://blockcreate.io/?

Very good info on eastcoastmining.com , I’m new to this and really trying to avoid scams. In my search for the best miner I found an older video where Vosk mentioned the Linzhi Phoenix, turning out to be impossible to find one… so am assuming that is a scam as well.

Yeah, I looked a bit but gave up. I was going to go with an insilicon A10 but decided on the S19J Pro. The miner is still going great. No issues, hash rate is good, still mining away. Hope you find what you desire in your ASIC search.

Well, I’m so new to this… seems sooo much on Alibaba is a total scam. What company did you go with for the purchase.

Also, I’ve heard Vosk mention some huge mining farm where you simply rent time and they run a machine for you??? Heard anything about this? Thanks again.

First, I love the idea.

Would you consider updating your top post on here to leave more traffic on the Vosktalk forums instead of driving it away to Reddit?

Second, a question for the group. Why dont people use Ebay more often to buy miners?

I just bought two Mini Doge miners on Ebay and had great success with both transactions. I bought from local people in the USA that had the machines in their hands. Both new and sealed machines. I paid thru Ebay and used Paypal and my Visa credit card. 3 layers of protection from fraud.

I’m now looking at buying a KD5 on Ebay this next week as well. I’d love your thoughts and opinions.

Niceface

Because of the ridiculous markups

2 Likes

So is there a list here of legit sellers and scammers or do I go elsewhere for it?

Just to be clear VoskCoin does not recommend or endorse any sellers on this site.

You can read our full response here

Thank you