** the place to verify if a seller is legit **

Very good info on eastcoastmining.com , I’m new to this and really trying to avoid scams. In my search for the best miner I found an older video where Vosk mentioned the Linzhi Phoenix, turning out to be impossible to find one… so am assuming that is a scam as well.

Yeah, I looked a bit but gave up. I was going to go with an insilicon A10 but decided on the S19J Pro. The miner is still going great. No issues, hash rate is good, still mining away. Hope you find what you desire in your ASIC search.

Well, I’m so new to this… seems sooo much on Alibaba is a total scam. What company did you go with for the purchase.

Also, I’ve heard Vosk mention some huge mining farm where you simply rent time and they run a machine for you??? Heard anything about this? Thanks again.

First, I love the idea.

Would you consider updating your top post on here to leave more traffic on the Vosktalk forums instead of driving it away to Reddit?

Second, a question for the group. Why dont people use Ebay more often to buy miners?

I just bought two Mini Doge miners on Ebay and had great success with both transactions. I bought from local people in the USA that had the machines in their hands. Both new and sealed machines. I paid thru Ebay and used Paypal and my Visa credit card. 3 layers of protection from fraud.

I’m now looking at buying a KD5 on Ebay this next week as well. I’d love your thoughts and opinions.

Niceface

Because of the ridiculous markups

2 Likes

So is there a list here of legit sellers and scammers or do I go elsewhere for it?

Just to be clear VoskCoin does not recommend or endorse any sellers on this site.

You can read our full response here

Thank you