The Scammer Posing As VOSKCOIN On Facebook

So, as many of you are aware, there’s a scammer on Facebook who’s posing as Vosk. This lowlife has made dozens of pages named VoskCoin that use Vosk’s logo. But, if you pay attention, these profiles have zero to single-digit followings. Our VoskCoin, the real deal, has a following in the mid 4K’s.

This scamming lowlife is posting for people to send them crypto, and saying that they’ll return a multiplied amount. They’re not only doing it on their fake pages, they’re also posting in Vosk’s authentic posts. So, if you’re not paying attention - although their atrocious English should be a tip off - you could end up getting scammed.

This guy has really screwed up, because now he’s pissed me off. I don’t like lowlifes. I don’t like people who try to steal from others. And, most importantly, I don’t like people who try to mess with people that I like and/or respect. So, I’ve now made it my personal crusade to see this asshat located, shutdown, and arrested.

So, if you see a VoskCoin post, check the profile for their follower count. And, if it’s low, you’ll probably see the following post made by me:

“BEWARE! THIS IS NOT THE REAL VOSKCOIN FROM YOUTUBE!!! THIS IS A LOWLIFE SCAMMER TRYING TO STEAL PEOPLES MONEY!!!”

I strongly encourage everyone here to go seek out these pages - ensure that they’re not the authentic VoskCoin page - make a similar post, and then report the page to Facebook.

Let’s make this more of a hassle for this putz than it’ll be worth!

4 Likes