The Tale of Two Miners & Two Forum Members (@cryptominernv & @AdamMoyers (ASIC Purchase & ASIC Hosting) REVIEW

Hello All!!!
Some time has past since my purchase (@cryptominernv ) and hosting by (@AdamMoyers.

Honestly Ive been held back to post up this overview of these two unique individuals in our community

So to be straight forward and direct to the point…
Both individuals, ive met on VoskTalk. I’ve dealt previously with @cryptominernv from before, and as of now in this time ive purchased a Goldshell KD-Box, Ibelink K1, and Bitman L7.
Every time its a joy to deal with Martin…hands down!
The recent two purchase are the Ibelink K1 and the bitmain L7.
I know its been a pain out there for myself and like many in regards to the Bitmain L7, was NOT the case with Martin and his website https://desertvalleyasics.com/
Trust me ive dealt with another company for the L7, December batch and still no show…
Martin worked his magic and made it happen dam Quick including all the set backs dealt with shipping…Man made Magic for me and its NOT the first time Martin does so…
Also with the ibelink K1 purchase, my lazy ASS didn’t make the payment and passed out…Yo he kept reaching out to me, Why??? because he went the extra mile for me to lock in the price in regards of time zone difference to Asia. If many are not familiar units come from Asia are basically are paid out before shipping out, and the market prices are in constant change…SO HEY, he had my pocket in mind also.
Thats just a “few” case examples to give, always much more lol

Guess who i jumped up to be set up… @AdamMoyers for Hosting.
Mans quick, enjoyable, enthusiastic, responsive and extremely Responsible!!!( THIS IS HUGE)
Also, The man pulled out the crypto carpet for small time miner myself haha.

I found it crazy how quick and on point both amazing members have handled everything, i found MY MATCH!!!
Adam received the ibelink K1 first, immediately took out his own personal miner for my miner…weeks later my L7 arrived to his door. ADAM REACHED out to me suggesting he will hook the L7 in place of the ibelink K1 so i can make more coins quicker with the quicker return to my pocket…

Im fucking Happy!!! NO WAY im dealing with others, ugggghh yuck other options out there, believe me ive dealt with.

@cryptominernv and @AdamMoyers BOTH, put their thoughts and attention to my pocket to my bottom line!!! They both executed with personality and character and communication (which to me is important). BOTH went to the BEYOND, i have many more example’s, anyone just ask…

Personally im excited, personally i look forward every month to pay Adam heheh, i look forward to continue my communication, my transactions and most of all im excited to continue forward with joy with these Excellent Gentlemen(Business Men) :thinking: :rofl: :+1:

@VoskCoin Thank You…

3 Likes

Thanks for a great review, happy to hear that your miners are up and running now. All that’s left is for us get inside the rocket ship and head to the moon! :joy:

1 Like