The Todek Toddminer C1 Pro IS TERRIBLE - Low Hashrate and Stability Issues!

The price for electricity in Romania is 0.08$/kW , basically the same!
We don.t have any hurricanes but…we do have problems with Transylvanian Vampires :sweat_smile:
I.m already on high profit!!! Took 10.000 Euros (13.000 Euros with interest)
Used half of it to buy a car, and the rest to buy the miner to pay the banks monthly interest! :joy:
Basically Free Money! :sweat_smile:
Still, if it.s capable of make me a little pocket money as well, why not! :crazy_face: :joy:
Ty for sharing :sunglasses:

Wish one of those Vampires come bite my ass.

Does the firmware for the C1 PRO work on the regular C1. I can’t find a copy of the firmware for the C1 anywhere and Todek hasn’t responded to my emails.

Did you ever get an answer to this?

Welp. I did it anyway. And it definitely doesn’t work right, but it does sort of work. It reports 6400GHS but only shows up as 900 in any mining pool. It’s pretty messed up. I still need C1 firmware. Someone please help my dumb ass.

Hit the reset button by the lights where the ethernet cable goes in,one should be ip reset and other is miner reset,should actually say reset,hold for 10 seconds…hope it helps

Also,my c1 pro said the same when it wasn’t hashing,u may not have it dialed in to a pool.

It’s live on a pool. This is me hashing right now: https://solo-ckb.2miners.com/account/ckb1qyq2tgdjy3cfatd2rclexg7nqrd78d5qr7ds68d99r

And just be clear, I installed the firmware for the C1 Pro on to a regular C1. The mining log shows tons of errors.

Unfortunately, the reset button didn’t roll back the firmware. So, I still need a copy. I’ve found a few links for the C1 Pro but nothing for the C1.

C1 series is bad.

Try asking coin mining central(I think this is who posted update),they may be able to help,they the ones who got the c1 pro update.

I think you might like f2pool better,I see you only found 1 block in 3 days,f2pool runnin at .97 ckb per GH/s so you should be making around 900 a day,not every three days.

I’ve actually had no problems with this unit and it has turned plenty of coin out for me. I’ve been happy with it. But it was hasing at 1.4TH/s and not 1.5TH/s. So I thought newer firmware would maybe help, but I installed the wrong firmware.