They just banned mining in my state

fucccccccc …I hate NY more and more every week…I was just getting started too. New law you need a damn green energy device…is this for like BIG operations only?

Texas is looking into this also. Too much energy wasted to most states opinion.

1 Like

“you will own nothing and be happy”…Eat da bugz

Sorry to hear that bro

Noone answered my question yet? Is this onlly for like big mining projects like farms or everyone? Seems silly to harass a little guy with 1 antminer and how would they even find out would they investigate your bill…

I’m in NY and my miners are running. Just sent the electric company a request for another 400 amp service.

1 Like

From doing a quick read on the bill, it looks like its for large farms. Business’s that operate in the MEGA wattts

1 Like

Ahhhh ok that makes more sense

I think as little guys we will be ok

1 Like

I hope zeldin knocks this commie bitch hochul out of office soon NY has gone to shit

1 Like

read this: The OPSEC Manual and mine away.

1 Like

Current status is that its passed the Assembly and goes to the Senate. Let’s hope they have a little more sense about the value of crypto and sent it to committee for a decade or so.

The bill applies to farms that use “fossil fuels” to power the miners. I’m hoping that when it settles out I’ll still be able to build out my proposed solar mining farm. We’ll see what curve balls they decide to throw in there.

1 Like

Read this: Most Efficient ETC Miners

You will know what to do

New York state impose a two-year moratorium on new crypto mining firms that use a carbon-based energy source. “It’s not even a ban on crypto-mining** . It would not restrict the ability to buy, sell, invest, or use crypto in [New York state].”
Keep on Mining…

1 Like