Thinking of buying used rig 11x580 8gb 1800 euro

@PTCrusader The adjustments remain on the system and not on the card - these tweaks change setting that are volatile and therefore disappear when power is removed. So for example a BIOS mod is permanent (such as my 570s modded to 580 now have a greater range on core and memory clock adjustments) but I still have to re-apply the settings when I move a card. I generally name my saved profiles in such a way that I can identify the card and move the profile if I move the card.

i settled on hiveos and mining eth on hiveon pool

i really struggled to get nicehash os working with overclocking settings,they would reset to default when i booted system. nicehash in windows worked but it was a struggle to overclock in afterburner. so gave hiveos a go, because the guy i bought rig from highly recommended it.

hiveos is easy once i got used to the dashboard and super easy to overclock/undervolt now mining 0,03eth a day

how many mhs you have in total? wattage from wall, shut be around 354mhs at 1700watt

359.3 at 1760w total measured at powercord plug

very good.where you mining? dirrectly eth or nicehash? directly eth shut mining over 0.03 around 0.034-0.036eth in 24h or 0.01 in 9h

im mining directly, came home from vacation yesterday, so while i was on vacation i didnt overclock so to keep it stable. overclocked yesterday evening so stats are not quite up to date yet, only running 12 hrs so far with oc settings

1 Like

here is appox. 24 hrs of mining stats give or take a bit, i had to back off a bit on mem clock

very good. with pool you mining?

mining hiveon pool with hiveos miner

here is my 6x rx580 24h statistic

guess 0,019289 is day earning if i divide by your 6 cards and multiply with my 11 we mine at the same hashrate :+1:

yes on photo is h,day,week and month earnings at 193.514mhs 6x gpus. depend on pool some pools pay less amount at same mhs i have tested all eth pool :smiley:

i see you stale and invalid shares correct your overclock supost no missing shares directly mining eth

i dont have any stales or invalid shares 100% miming because i just flash bios and drop only core woltage to 862mv runing on stock core and memory 1180 be 2180

i thought up to 2% stale was normal? riht now i have 135 (1,87%) stale and 1 (0,01% invalid over 24hrs

normal for nicehash dirrectly mining shut no missing im runing 2 weeks on eth no missing shares on nicehash missing around 1-2% per 1000shares

stale shares coming be incorrect tune, reject internet connection like ping between rig and pool. try adjusting liitle bit your settings

i went from wifi to direct cable right now to test if it will help, its the easyest to try . will check in a coupe of hours to se if it helped

thanks for the tip by the way :+1: if internet doesent help i will tune down oc a bit

shut helping as wifi can do little ping olso. btw usb stick also can increase or decrease amount of shares if very slow usb stick take longer time communicate between pool and rig plus longer time between usb stick and gpu

i run
core 1200 @ 960v
dpm1
mem 2090, had to tune down from 2120 because of stale shares/and a few invalid
ref 30
hiveos states between 81w-84w on each card but that cant be right with monitor off it consumes 1700w and 85w*11 is 935w and risers, motherboard, sdd cant be consuming 765w

been meaning to tune a bit more to get the powerdraw down , but have been more focused on keeping the rig stable on this pump were in, making the most profit i can before prices drop again, and i dont want to jinx the setup by modifying anything now, last 24h i earned 15,84$ . this is actual not projected payment, running my 11 card rig and a stationary computer with a 1070 in it, i have switched to nicehash pool a week ago