This Dogecoin & Litecoin Miner EARNS $118 a day! Buy it?

This new crypto miner earns an insane $118 a day after you pay the electric bill, Bitmain has built one of the most profitable mining rigs you can buy in 2021 the Bitmain Antminer L7!
Subscribe to VoskCoin to learn more and earn more - http://voskco.in/Sub

Helium miners are the best mining rigs to buy - What is the BEST Helium Hotspot Miner to Buy? | by VoskCoin | VoskCoin | Medium
Bobcat Miner 300 HNT miner is the BEST Helium miner to buy - https://voskco.in/HNTb
Compass sells Bitcoin miners! Compass — Bitcoin Mining and Hosting

This new crypto miner earns an insane $118 a day in passive income with cryptocurrency – you can literally just set up the Bitmain Antminer L7, plug it in, and start reaping huge rewards but there is only one problem this mining rig is now super popular but it’s one of the most profitable mining rigs to buy in 2021! Let’s review the Bitmain Antminer L7 the best Dogecoin miner and the best Litecoin miner by hashrate as DOGE and LTC are merge mined on Scrypt which simply means you mine them both at the same time. Merge Mining is actually harder to calculate mining profitability so it’s very likely that the Bitmain Antminer L7 is even more profitable than most mining profit calculators estimate!

Bitmain Antminer E9 review miner mine $180 a day?! This Ethereum Miner EARNS $180 a day! Buy it?? - YouTube

Links!
You can order the Bitmain Antminer L7 here (if in stock) - https://voskco.in/antL7
Watch our original Bitmain Antminer L7 review - NEW DOGE MINER EARNS $117 A DAY?! - YouTube
Buy the most profitable Dogecoin miner! https://voskco.in/goldshell
CoinMiningCentral sells ASIC miners - Coin Mining Central - UK Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Supplier
Goldshell Mini Doge miner review by VoskCoin - NEW DOGE MINERS! VoskCoin Mini-Doge Miner Review - YouTube

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Plug this miner and start earning money $$$
01:27 Bitmain Antminer L7 Specs and Profitability
03:14 Where to buy Bitmain Antminer L7 and price?
04:02 My Dogecoin and Litecoin mining history
05:28 Chip shortages impacting miner manufacturing
06:27 Vabble the next crypto Netflix?
07:00 Where to buy mining rigs
08:20 Should you buy the Bitmain Antminer L7?
09:57 TSF token
10:36 Review of why I didn’t buy the Antminer L7
12:26 VoskCoin Bitmain Antminer L7 Review & Recap

VoskCoinTalk the VoskCoin forum - VoskCoinTalk - Best cryptocurrency & blockchain forum
VoskCoin Facebook - Redirecting...
VoskCoin Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/voskcoin/
VoskCoin Discord Server Invite - VoskCoin
VoskCoin Twitter - https://twitter.com/VoskCoin
VoskCoin Instagram - Login • Instagram

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
This Dogecoin & Litecoin Miner EARNS $118 a day! Buy it??

everyone maybe want to check the earning with their local electric cost.
The colorful clickbait picture would look noticeable different if you are in the expensive area.

I have taken a chance on ordering the L7 (Dec batch) from Cryptosupply.de based in Germany.
I have had several talks with the sales team prior to ordering and their setup seems legit. I’m also planning on signing up for their hosting services out of Russia as the power cost is much cheaper compared to my home location in Denmark.

I will post new status on the delivery and successful implementation once I (hopefully) get it.

If anyone have any info or feedback about Cryptosupply.de I’d be much grateful to hear about it.

Happy mining to all.
Thanks to Voskcoin for gathering the community here.

1 Like

I bought the L7 from BT-Miners August 3, 2021 | Paid | Unfulfilled | $18,540.00 USD |

Hopefully, it comes through

Hi @TS-Miner2300,
please keep us posted on your order from Cryptosupply.de

For sure @paymyrent :+1:t4:.

What ever you want to get rid of I’m buying

oh no, only clearing $80 a day lol

2 Likes

it´s you promoting it, not me
:money_mouth_face:

$80/day is still decent if you ask me…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s sounds good to me

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, make sure you also take 40% off that as well for dear old Uncle Sam.

So for example in my case, with a use cost of $0.067/kWh, and taking the good old 40% for Uncle Sam would be more like $58.96/Day per L7.

:laughing:

Merica :us:

does anyone know when the antminer L7 will be back in stock at Bitmain?

How did u trusted them Im also interested in buying them some L7 miners,
Thx dude!

Happy New Year all,

I have an update for you all regarding Cryptosupply.de. Sorry for the late status but we wanted to test them out before giving you our honest feedback.

We have not recieved our L7’s yet however this is due to the global shortage of semiconductors. Cryptosupply have proactively informed of the delay and the December Batch should arrive Jan 2022 (worst case Feb).

However, we have in the meantime ordered and received 3x Caanan Avalon 1246 miners (leadtime 6 weeks from order to installation in their datacenter in Russia). These miners are running according to stated hashrate (85Th) from Dec. 23 until now.
There has been 1 incident (downtime) on 2 of the miners and they were fixed 10 min. after opening a ticket.

Conclusion about Cryptosupply.de:
We can RECOMMEND these guys, their delivery and hosting service, if you should choose this service as well. The delays on L7s are not due to their incompetence but more a result of the global supply issue.
The ticket support was fast in our case, so now issues there.
Requests on delivery status is working but can take some time due to many custommer requests. We have had several phone meetings with Matthias Seufert, their sales and crypto advisor, and he has provided fantastic service for us.
So in short - Cryptosupply is legit and have a setup that works for us.