This New Computer Earns $244 PER DAY in Passive Income

This new computer earns $244 PER DAY in passive income, its a customized computer using ASIC chips or otherwise known as an ASIC mining rig, and while I am earning Bitcoin instead of dollars, this is actually mining the Kaspa cryptocurrency, let’s review the Bitmain Antminer KS3! Buy the mini version of this here - Iceriver KS0 Pro 200Gh 100W KAS Miner - Asic Marketplace

Buy the Bitmain Antminer KS3 here - https://voskco.in/AMks3
Buy a hosted Kaspa miner here - Premier supplier of Bitcoin mining equipment and reliable ASIC hosting
Buy the best mining PDU here - AltairTech.io ATP1M Metered PDU, 30A, 1U, 240V, 7500W – Altair Technology – Bitcoin Mining Solutions
use code VOSKCOIN to save some COIN!
Check Out the ULTIMATE ASIC Mining Guide - https://youtu.be/UvmXso0h3Oo?si=cyMVvb69XT3bqxsi
Buy other mining rigs from ASIC Marketplace! https://voskco.in/am

The Bitmain Antminer KS3 is the most profitable mining rig you can buy right now, it is literally a business in itself from the wild passive income it earns blowing away a lot of other investments, real estate, stocks, and even just buying most cryptocurrencies. The Bitmain Antminer KS3 8.3 th/s is great but it’s the 9.4 th/s KS3 Kaspa KAS asic miner you really want as it is more efficient and profitable than the IceRiver KS0 KS0 pro KS1 KS2 KS3 KS3M KS3L and no one really trusts this new The Wind Miner K9 ASIC!

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 Let’s take a look at the Voskcoin HQ
00:50 The most powerful KASPA miner the Antminer KS3
02:30 How much power does the Antminer KS3 use?
05:16 How much money does the Antminer KS3 make?
06:00 Kaspa the nr2 crypto for total mining profitability
06:44 Why does KASPA keep going up?
08:29 HODL mined $KAS?
09:50 Where to buy the Bitmain Antminer KS3
10:24 Bitmain and Tarifs
11:20 Prices rising KASPA ASICs
13:20 This is not common!
13:44 How to set up Antminer KS3
14:38 Aftermarket firmware Braiins on Bitcoin miners
16:27 Very profitable but also expensive
17:33 Newer ASIC manufactures
18:30 Bigger miner farms also stepping into the KASPA mining game

VoskCoin social media, links, discord, forum - VoskCoin | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
This New Computer Earns $244 PER DAY in Passive Income

2 Likes

Been here awhile, hopped on the hnt train but there’s no way I could even afford that.

Hi - I noticed the link to Revolution Mining. I have a couple of questions: 1) is anyone here using Revolution Mining to host a miner? 2) Has Vosk visited Revolution Mining and made a video of his visit?

Thank you - Mark