Thoughts on KOI MINER C16S-92TH Asic Miner

The numbers on the KOI C16 miners look decent. I curious it anyone has any thoughts on this brand or has experience mining with this platform?

I honestly thought these were vaporware. Canaan sued the manufacturer for patent infringement a while back.

I have never actually seen one.

1 Like

What are the costs per miner, couldnt find it on their website.

the manufacturer does sell directly to customers , they only do B2B , but you can buy them from one of their dealers check this one www.cotech.cc
also there are some videos on youtube , just search for Koi miner on youtube

Here is a screenshot of my KOI miner output for the past two weeks.

Feeling good about this purchase.

1 Like

I purchased mine from Newegg, $8500.

hash rate looks consistent , but i’m afraid you’ve paid a bit too much for it , they sell for a lot less on the manufacturer official online store , check how much is listed on www.koiminer.shop

1 Like

Are you sure this isn’t the official website? AGMH, crypto miner, btc miner, btc cash miner, high-end crypto miner the site you gave was just created and is in california.

Definitely , the miner was out for sell 10 months ago , but they were only doing B2B customers , only big farms were able to place large orders directly from the factory , but as the brand became known to the large public , more people are interested in purchasing them , they decided to make they own online shop where small orders can be placed
I remember back in august people were saying the same about the miner and the company it self , was it real , does the miner even exist ?
But I guess they had to start from somewhere
As for the location on the website , I assume you are talking about the hosting server , and I would think of only one reason to host their website outside mainland china because of the Chinese firewall , which will make it difficult for visitor outside mainland china to place orders

And I think the website is legit since they take PayPal and credit card , and they offer the lowest prices for those miners

@BOHICA I purchased one of these from Newegg as well. Trying to download the firmware, but it has a password. Did you have this issue as well?

Im sure you figured it out by now, but it is Admin@Miner for the pw.

Wrong password. Looking for firmware .rar password not login password.

I’m new to mining and having trouble with powering mines on Due to not having the right voltage any recommendations as far as an alternative would be appreciated.

Lol you need 220 and atleast 20amp if not your going to burn your house down in no time if you haven’t already go watch the electrical vosk video

Thanks I’ll look at it now