Trade + study = great combination

I came across this article and definately want to share it with you: https://techbullion.com/best-5-crypto-social-trading-platforms/

It’s worth reading if you would like to start crypto trading and don’t know from what and where to start.

Just imagine, “you simply let someone else develop the trading strategy for you by directly copying the exact same trades they make”. In addition, you can analyze and study the crypto market and strategies you followed, and interact with the traders.

I agree with the author’s choice. Those platforms are interesting in their own way, and traders of different levels and with different goals can find the right platform.

Coinmatics is a new and fast-growing platform that will be good for beginners since it has a user-friendly UI and intuitive tools. I think almost everyone knows about eToro, and it is the best match for advanced users (just check their multi-functional platform). Zulutrade has a huge education base in addition to forex and copy trading. The fans of cloud-based systems will like Zagnaly and Shrimpy. I am fascinated by this discovery in our crypto world. What do you think about such crypto copy trading platforms? If you ised some of them I want to hear your experince.

1 Like

I actually started trading after watching a couple of video’s on how trading crypto works after a while i got a hang of it and I’ve been trading for about 6 months now . I haven’t used these type of services before but i recommend you pick your own jem’s based on your finance and your trust in the project .That way you are able to pick up coins before their noticed , do let us know if you decide to use it :smile: