Trading bot recommendations

Hey!
Anyone know any good trading bots?
I know some people have used 3 commas, but I found it a little pricey. I’ve been looking at kryll.io, and coinrule but wanted to know if there were any other platforms people were looking at. Thank you in advance!

I see this is a kinda old thread so hopefully you’re still around. I used 3commas, dabbled with crypto hopper and trade santa and ended up with Quadency

I agree that 3 commas is too expensive, they restrict certain bots to certain price tiers and bla bla, they’re also not as compatible with as many exchanges. Quadency works with a huge number of exchanges, and their system is a little more user friendly. Both have good customer service.

Crypto hopper had a really nice interface and a little AI helper that seemed promising, but I ended up going with quadency and honestly can’t even remember why. If I had to guess, maybe it was the price was better.

I’m super happy at quadency. It works like a portfolio really well, it has more bots that are easier to understand and set up.

Trade santa was sketchy. Their customer service was not possible for me to reach, but instead I got scammer after scammer in my telegram for looking for help in their channel.

1 Like

Try pionex there bots are free to use and they only charge 0.05% per trade the cheapest out there I believe. With the others for the main part you pay to use the bots then you also have to pay the fees on the exchange.

I’ve been using the cryptohopper platform since May. It lets you create your own bots or use templates and signals from different resellers on the platform. Been using the dexstrats templates/signals.

Overall, pretty happy with it.

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I’ve been looking at doing this and was wondering what the tax implications are? Will I owe tax on every trade the bots make, or only on the profits?