Trying to set up two mini doge but they're not showing up in the f2pool

Hi All,

Background:
I’m trying to set up two mini doge miners. I’ve had one for a few months and got another last week. The first one I got has been off for about two months. It started working when I set it up, mining on the F2pool, but then the power supply I got from Goldshell shorted on me. It’s taken goldshell a long time to work on my ticket (hence being offline for two months). They’re going to send me another power supply, but I went ahead and got an AGK 750W power supply off amazon to speed the process up, and I heard goldshell power supplies aren’t great. So the one goldshell sends will just be back up now.

So now that I have the new power supply and second miner, I attempted to set up both miners, and they appear to be set up. I set them up in the I.P. interface and linked them to the f2pool. The lights are on, and they’re running, The first one was online for a few minutes now it’s showing offline, and the second one (a voskcoin edition) is not showing up on my F2pool dashboard at all. I’ve tried restarting the miners and restoring them to the factory setting, but it didn’t work either.

Has anyone else run into that issue?

If both miners have same worker name they might both be hashing but you’re only seeing one name. What kind of hash rate was it showing? I get a blue flashing light on my mini doge when hashing. Also, I have heard recently of f2pool showing some funny info, have you tried a different pool? Besides that, maybe do a factory reset and setup pools again to see what you get?

2 Likes

Many thanks! I ended up resetting both to factory and then doing a restart. They still weren’t showing up in the F2Pool so I switched to DXPool and did the trick. They’re both showing up. Thanks again!

1 Like

How much Doge & LTC do you mine daily using a mini-doge. I ordered one and interested to know your experience. What pool do you find better?

Hey there im new to the space, was just wondering if anyone has tips on setting up the mini doge miner. My hash rate is showing on the cart but my balance is still at 0.