UK HOSTING- Hub Tech Technology Solutions

Hi all

These guys seem like the real deal and legitimate. They appear on Companies House search but have only been incorporated in the last year or so. myhubtech.co.uk website

Anybody offer any experience with them? TIA as always

seems a bit much for one person having dissolved 13 companies

1 Like

Concerned me as well.

dont get me wrong. might be all fine .

BUT THIS ADRESS GOOGLE MAPS LINK HERE
i have seen before…not sure if its the same person / website… but its the same place

that being said. i wouldnt. but i might be wrong. lol :man_shrugging: :muscle:

I will have a look at Google maps.
Do you know any recommendations for UK hosting?

i do not sory. but personally . would it matter wherre its hosted ? ud just p[ai the bill

No worries, but thanks for confirming my suspicions…looks legit BUT the history of the directors…hmmmmm

SENT… AS IT SAYS . that was a draft verion of the contract . that is WAY scaled down. but it gives u an idea

Apparently I am lucky to have this user contact me for support to host a miner that I would pay a service for! I “Don’t know how lucky I am”.

He doesn’t need my money so I am told to take it somewhere else!! Great customer care.

Avoid justabitofcoinltd if I were you!

Steven Drawdy

Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:52 AM
To: Steven drawdy
Subject: Re: SAMPLE

I asked for some help and you didn’t give me a projection, which is fine. But, to say to a potential customer, willing to invest thousands of dollars in your company, that they were lucky to be even speaking to you is rude, condescending and not how to speak to people.

Good luck to you. But, you don’t need it or money so there we go.

Imagine you went to be buying something and wanted to know some information and the salesman turned around and said I can’t give you that and in fact you’re lucky I’m even talking to your right now.

Stop messaging me…I’m going to be busy for a while on all the crypto message boards.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:46, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

You were asking for help. I offered. And have no need for rudeness or disrespect. Money I don’t need. . have a nice day

Steven Drawdy

Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:42 AM

Oh no, please don’t do this!

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:38, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

Actually take it somewhere else. Have a good onei don’t need your money

Steven Drawdy

Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:30 AM

Oh right, So I should feel privileged to have someone like you take the time to try and get my business? It’s weird because I don’t feel any different.

Give me a projection and estimated costs and I’ll consider you to be lucky enough to even be considered for my investment in your company. Maybe you should consider yourself lucky enough to have people willing to spend money on your business to afford you what I imagine a pretty comfortable living.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:23, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

And itll be cust support taking care of stuff soon

Steven Drawdy

YES i can tell anyone to go else where when being disrespected when i offered assistance that was asked for

You dodged a bullet, be thankful.

1 Like

thanks talbert. YOU havent tho . you should be getting some mail soon :slight_smile: enjoy

I think you proved my point. You should post the email that you sent to me about being lucky and the 2 further emails…
Good reddiance

yes you are lucky considering how buzy i am and hard to get ahold of. u ask for assistance and i offered . i dont have to do anything. so i say u can go elsewhere .l simple

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:23, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

And itll be cust support taking care of stuff soon

Steven Drawdy

Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 9:22 AM

Why?

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:15, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

And consider yourself lucky being able to get ahold of me.

Steven Drawdy

Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 8:59 AM
To: jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net

Thanks

Would you be able to give an indication of earnings for ÂŁ6k or $8k investment please. I take it I would have to buy one of the machines from your website?

Regards

Bryan

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 13:47, Steven drawdy <jaboc@justabitofcoinltd.net> wrote:

Steven Drawdy

:man_shrugging: have a nice day

1 Like

Well, the evidence is there for people to make up their own mind.

Would you be able to give me a projection?.. No that helpful really.

I think you’re right

more then helpful [ay with an asic for hosting like an l3 . where u dont have to worry about paying anything else . gues u didnt understand that part. all good tho . ty :joy:

no need to argue lol … all good… i just said to go else where.

Master3004

let me know if u cant find any. ill send ya a sample contract

Master3004

Schoolfit

Add or Remove…

Schoolfit

2h

That would be good thanks.
bryan.schooling@gmail.com

like it says. u asked i offered you replied. i said On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 14:38, Steven drawdy

Actually take it somewhere else. Have a good one don’t need your money

wahts wrong with that… dont get mad :grin: :+1: :v: got enough im hosting anyways

I asked for projections, examples…told me no. Tell me how this is offering help. You helped me on other items but not critical information required to provide confidence in investment. Then told me I am actually lucky to be talking to you. Why should I consider myself lucky to be talking to someone I want to give money to???

I’m not mad at all, so don’t go making out like I’m being unreasonable because I’m mad. I’m the opposite of mad as I now know what you’re like. Twisting the facts, treating people with condescension.

You are clearly making so much money from other people’s investments that you can afford to be like this. Pity it’s made you like this.

How many times have you said goodbye now? Yet, you’re still here.