Unlimited-hash.com

Last update:

Since my last withdrawal, I haven’t got any “profit”, my account just stays at $0.
So basically I’ve lost $10.

Everyone should stay away from that website.

I am still receiving everyday.

To be honet i know thousands of websites like this and you can easily find them on ad surfing websites and of course they are all just scams and delete there websites after a month or two and steal all the peoples money please do not invest in those programs and they never stop when they delete there website they just make a new one right away

I know.

But i put in 1,84 btc and took out already 2 btc so i make profit and every day there is more profit.
These guys running the webste since june.

It started to make profit again…
There was a 2 day 0$ gap and now on the 3rd day, I got profit again, included the skipped days.
Weird.

Got this email from them :

Hello, Dear User!
We apologize for such a long response.

Actually, 13.10 the system was updated.

If you still do not see your daily profit for 13.10, please, let us know and attach a screenshot of your daily profit.

Thank you for choosing our services, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

[Unlimited-Hash]support team

I’m giving it a go. Let’s see. $20 to see if it works out

UPDATE:

I got my $100 invest back, plus $30 profit, but in the last seven days I was not able to withdraw my profit. Still state: “in process”.
I am happy because I got my money back with some profit, but I will not invest in again.

I can’t withdraw either. Luckily I only tried $20

1 Like

Be glad you didn’t enter.
I did because I trusted Voskcoin’s recommendation in a video at around the time this post was started.
I shouldn’t have.
Why am I posting this so many years after? Because I have been sitting for a week now looking up all the transactions back and forth to my lawyer who will clean up the mess by filling out a form that I can use for the tax authorities in my country since all the BTC I transferred to unlimited-hash is stated as part of my “fortune”, money I don’t have, and the lawyer fees will cost me around 10K USD.

I run 30 miners and don’t regret getting into mining. I have however taken responsibility for listening to the wrong people for advice overall. Seriously.

I hope this “transaction” makes it past moderation.