Updated list for 12/07/2021

MOVED TO NEW LIST

2 Likes

IM UP NIGHTS - +12hours china time - :face_with_raised_eyebrow: - best time to order :smiley:

More added when i see whats missing…

1 Like

Great deals! Are the used SHA-256 miners tested or just as is condition? Many thanks

everything is tested prior ship and req. cust approval or mine

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

I messaged you on this platform last night, as well as texted you to the number you provided. Haven’t heard anything back. Does anyone know if this guy is legit?

He is, Steven is just crazy busy. I’ve talked to him a few times and about to order some machines myself.

2 Likes

Carl what are expected shipping times right now?

1 Like

I’m unsure right now, some people have them within a couple weeks and some I’ve read took about a month. I guess we’ll find out! Haha

1 Like

use to be 1-3wks now more like 4+ with holidays from supplier. considering EVERY item has to be tested prior to shipping. so theres a little line lol … maybe a big line…

3 Likes

Just ordered a box from @Master3004 ! I will keep everyone posted on current ship times!

did ya ? what ya get… .one of those doorstops ? LOl… gues ur the one got that last kdbox price lol

1 Like

Sure did! Thanks @Master3004 !!

1 Like

Master3004 hooked up iBeLink bm-K1+ today!! Appreciate you and let’s keep this going!! Already working on the next order and the first hasn’t shipped yet… LFG!!

2 Likes

Do prices include duty?

Possible to get New L3+ dash boards?

yes i have a few @nonso

Alright lets do business then, i’ll dm you

txt me on my cell @nonso

Any. CK5?