US Colocation Mining Options

Does anyone know of any legitimate and trust worthy colocation hosting operations for us little guys with just a few miners?

Compass seems popular but then I would have to buy ASICS through them and they have decent markups for units I’m not that into roi wise.

2 Likes

What do you have? I will have capacity for 160 miners in the next few weeks. $50 one time setup fee and $.085-.095/kWh

3 Likes

I use @AdamMoyers in KY. I can vouch for him and his crew. He is a standup guy!

1 Like

Hey buddy, I just a few days ago went with @AdamMoyers for hosting, and I feel very fortunate for doing so, now to be clear my unit is en route to him as of the moment….
I came across his information through a post by @Carl_Canady (thank you Carl).
I have hosting with compass also. I’ve dealt with mining syndicate also and that has been a headache.

Personally the feel is extremely genuine and generous, offered to take one of his own units offline for my unit till more available space.
And honestly This has been the most straightforward simple and direct communication and setup. No fuss no BS.
I’m still waiting on hosting from others and lack of communication from others and just poor management.

So me personally, i lucked out with @AdamMoyers .

PS. My unit will be set up by the end of the coming week max.

I just had to drop on this post, it’s simple I’ll give credit where credit is due.

2 Likes

My 2 cents on Mining Syndicate. I had a reservation for Jan and Feb with them and to date still no miner hooked up. One of my miners has been with them for 8 weeks now and nothing. The communication sucks, if I sen an email I may get a response in a few days or may not. When I do get a response it’s the same old “sorry for the delay your at the top of the list and we’ll have you hooked up in a week”. Another week passes nothing hooked up.

Needless to say I’m looking for other options and don’t recommend Mining Syndicate.

2 Likes

Double that @Talbertc6 !!!
What you just had described is my exact time and experience with them.
wow what a burn out they turned out to be.
On top of what you are mentioning, i made a purchase for the L7 in November for the december batch, over the phone we agreed on the price of $25,000, so i waited for my email from their office from somone by the name of DD. Days have passed no communication, i reached out over and over then i got an email saying the unit is now $28,000, the market price changed, and it will cost them to honor the agreement price, like whos dam pocket its coming out of, mine. you can read between the lines in the email shes covering for her cunt ass.
I was so fed up and want it over with i made the purchase, figured it would come with quality care…definitly not the case.

i cant believe myself letting this slide that long.

So when i mentioned @AdamMoyers in praise simply put i dealt junk already, and you can tell with Adam he’s enthusiastic and willing to go the extra, a real go getta. So i feel very excited after dealing with mining syndicate.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Carl_Canady and @iSnowy @Talbertc6 I’d love to earn your business when I have the capacity to host for you.

3 Likes

Hi Adam, I don’t have units yet but will most likely pre order a KD6 from a third party vendor which currently has an estimated arrival of April to June. Instead I might buy a handful of other units. Seems kind of risky to put roughly 50K into one unit. I’ll reach out to you directly to discuss further. Looking for a longterm colocation setup.

Just in case others see this post and are curious, where is your facility located?

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I won’t consider doing business with them based on your comments!

2 Likes

Thank you for replying and for the advice. This is my first venture into the mining space and I know there have been some bad colocation facilities in the past which have gone bankrupt and really screwed the owners of the miners.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know!

2 Likes

I have had similar (not good) experiences with Mining Syndicate.

2 Likes

@AdamMoyers - what’s the best way to reach you? I’ll have some ongoing hosting needs for ASICS, either buy/mine or buy+mine. :slight_smile: Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s so bad with Mining Syndicate I’m considering just renting my own warehouse in the Dallas area. It’s clear there’s a real need and market for a hosting company that actually does what they say.

2 Likes

I have had very good experiences with Bolt Mining and have about a dozen miners hashing there now (L7, S19j Pro, Raft).

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give them a call

1 Like

Hi Adam, I have two KD6 that i would like to be hosted, how do i reach out to you.

1 Like

@AdamMoyers I’d like to talk with you I plan on getting a bigger ASIC in the next few months and power cost in California is outrageous

1 Like

Do Anyone have @AdamMoyers information, i am looking for a colocation for two of my miners and trying to reach him. any help appreciated.

1 Like

Quick and late Update. @AdamMoyers does have my bitmain L7 and ibelink K1 at his location and running, very smooth, easy going, and straight forward!
IM HAPPY!
Thank You.
P.S Hope to add more…