Used Antminer L7 9050 & 8800 for sale

Hello,

I’d like to know if anyone is interested in purchsing Used L7 9050 and 8800 models. Please click on my name and visit my site to get more info and/or message me directly. I have sold many miners on this forum and also have good reputation in the community as an honest legit seller. If interested, I will also include 1 used ck box miner along with the psu for free. Thank You

2 Likes

Cryptominernv has been a member of the community for awhile. Id trust him more than pretty much all these other vendors. Hope you get it sold!

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate your feedback.

You’re selling them for 5k? Why?

1 Like

Just going by market rate. Though it is used, it is in great condition with no defects.

1 Like

I have one L7 8800 model and four L7 9050 remaining. I offer free shipping with orders within the states. If shipped international, you would have to pay shipping out of your own pocket. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,
L7 miners are still available for sale. If you are interested, please click on my avatar and visit my website. If you live in Las Vegas area, I can go to your home and help you get set up with the miner. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

very tempting price :+1: :+1:

Hi,

4 9050 models are still up for sale. All 8800 models have been sold. Thanks for your trust. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Ps: do not email me or ask me if i’d be willing to accept low ball offer. Your questions will be ignored.

You should follow rules for selling since you’ve been around a little while…

1 Like

All you had to do was leave a comment rather than flagging it.

2 Likes

Hello,

I have two used L7 9050 miners are available for sale for $5000 with free shipping via UPS if you live in the USA.

If you are interested, please click on my avatar and visit my website. If you live in Las Vegas area, I can go to your home and help you get set up with the miner. Check out my 100% REAL 5 star feedback for legitimacy.

I also have used 30 amp tripp lite pdu for sale for only $100 (plus $20 shipping). I haven’t put it up for sale on the website yet, but if you are interested, let me know and I can send you a picture

Thanks!

1 Like