Used miner I found help me decide

Do you guys think this is worth $1100 each…5 available local seller I can meet. I know nothing please help

innosilicon T2 makes about $1.20 a day, possibly less depending on electric rate

10 A ea. will require a good a panel rework as well. so added cost there. so you are looking at 5500 bucks for clearing 5 dollars a day. less after ETH changeover.

What doesn’t sound right in this whole deal to me is “downsizing” . Either they are profitable or not. No one gives away free money. If I was moving, I would be sure to include room for my free money machines.
I’m inclined to believe there is something wrong with the machines or some other factor (that is not your friend) at play. (note: he hinted at the issue when he said “shorted out and ruined”, wonder how he knew that, along with bringing up seasonal temperatures… doesn’t sound very “climate controlled”)

And I would say a similar thought to you. Either it is profitable or not, in which case you need to control your variables. Used equipment is too large of a variable to financially consider. If mining will be profitable for you, buy brand new to get the longest life (and warranty and vender experience/rapport) out of your investment.

1 Like