Vabble.com project

I’m very new still setting up on different projects and need some help. I’m getting added to the wait-list for vabble and it’s asking for my eth or polygon address. I go to coinbase and it asks for what coin. I could be overthinking this but how do I find the correct address in coinbase to complete my sign up? I know when I’m mining xyo token I just look up xyo on coinbase then click receive and I have my address. With the setup on vabble it does not specify a coin just an eth or polygon address. I know polygon network fees are less than etherum network fees but I could use help finding the correct address for this project in coinbase? I also know in the description for the vabble project it says it’s built on the vab token so I have made myself more confused. I just don’t want to use a wrong address and lose all the work I’m going to do.

Can I use my coinbase account or do I need a different wallet?

If I can use coinbase how do I locate the correct address needed for my registration?

1 Like

Hey there.

This is James, co founder of Vabble.

To join the waitlist just use your ethereum address from metamask or an alternative wallet you might use. Do not use a centralized exchange wallet. We are openly speaking with coinbase but our token is not yet available on there and therefore, if youbuse a coinbase wallet, you may not receive any future rewards.

To summarise; use a decentralized ethereum wallet address such as a metamask wallet.

James.

4 Likes

Thanks for responding I will add my metamask