Verified seller?

Has anyone here purchased from Safetyminer.net? Good prices and they even take credit cards. They also have a Telegram account. But that doesn’t mean they are legit, lol. Just doing my DD before purchasing…thanks for your help.

1 Like

Id say scam

1 Like

What miners are you looking for?

1 Like

Looking at a KA3 if its a great deal, or an L7…

Never heard of them before, so I’m automatically suspicious.

1 Like

feel the same way lol

2 Likes

Its always a tough call… there are several of these on the ASIC Miner Value website listed as “official distributors, legit vendors, trusted resellers”.
Vendors | ASIC Miner Value. So who knows for sure…

1 Like

My last several I have ordered came from Tracey contact her and see what she can help you price at

1 Like

If you were looking for multiples I could give you a contact at Apexto but she is use to dealing with farm orders (larger size orders)

1 Like

Thank you, I would appreciate that… How have your orders gone with Apexto, easy and straight forward ? Your contact would be a great start. I am only looking at buying 1 for now, but your contact could point me to the right person to speak with…

Thank you Mr. Mike! I will reach out…

Another great Rep of mine the past 3 years, finally met in person today :smiley:

5 Likes

It is listed as trusted supplier by ASICMINERVALUE.

1 Like

Anyone looking for a supplier my Rep was able to get most of my KS3M delivered within 2-4 days

1 Like

Hi - I’m definitely looking for a supplier for KS3Ms - please advise - just got my KS0 Pro from ASICMarketplace to test the buying process …was skeptical, used VOSKCOIN code, paid via USDT (also apprehensive) but they had good communications, DHL delivered to my door yesterday :call_me_hand:t2:. But if I’m going bulk, I’m thinking I may need to wire -

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@MrMike1992 has bought four between two suppliers.
@badgerlandcrypto can also hook up up.

1 Like

email asicmarketplace – rain@asicmarketplace.com and cc me in yt email section - https://www.youtube.com/voskcoin and ask for bulk pricing and the VoskCoin subscriber discount.

1 Like

Thank you!