Very Poor Experience with DesertValleyAsics (@cryptominernv)

I understand everyone is different, and no one is perfect and people do have bad days.
My dealing with @cryptominernv has always been positive. He was always prompt, polite and generous.
credit card charge backs are a major issue in this industry, and i cant say i blame him for refusing to take them.

1 Like

I completely agree with all the comments about using CC, but if a vendor is willing to take it, I’m all about zero percent interest my my cards.

1 Like

This is the crux of the issue, ladies and gentlemen. This guy still doesn’t understand that if he provides customers with 24 hours to pay, he has to hold the miner (even if he doesn’t own it - figure out how, that’s on him) for you. Those are his terms of payment.

Yes, I lost my tempter after he canceled my order. I take complete responsibility. That’s on me.

@cryptominernv STILL thinks he did nothing wrong though, even after fully admitting he broke his own terms of payment.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions. Thank you.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Have we engaged in any business transactions in the past? If not, how can you tell the community that I’m a hit or miss? I try my best to be honest and transparent to everyone in the community. Obviously, because we are humans and have different backgrounds, my words may not be construed as “appropriate” for you.

@Meow If you believe that I had broken my own terms of payment, I’m here to say I’m sorry.

Thanks to you, I’ve gone ahead and updated the payment terms.

@cryptominernv If I believe it? Your payment terms said 24 hours. You canceled the order half way through. Why are you unable to believe that you broke your own terms of payment? This is what is so scary about you as a seller.

So he cancelled your order. Why didn’t you just place the order again instead of throwing a tantrum? Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me. Seems more like you have a certain agenda against Desert Valley Asics.

4 Likes

@cryptominernv I literally never did that. My original post, and even what you posted, clearly state this. Yes, I received your check-in email 3 minutes before midnight my time. In that same email, you never asked me to pay via crypto. I even have a screenshot of these emails in my original post. You were checking in, that’s it. I never said otherwise, anywhere, at any time.

I am not sure how to speak with someone, or to have a business transaction with someone, who sees X and says that it is Y, repeatedly, against all evidence to the contrary.

I won’t rehash the argument about you lying or putting words in my mouth, as everyone can see what actually happened from my original post (and, again, even your reply), so I will just let it be.

I am happy to admit to my mistakes and improve. This is why I made edits to my original post, especially around the CC topic, as I realized that I was wrong and you were not rude at that point. I stand by every other point.

You are someone who makes a mistake (again, breaking his own payment terms written in black on white) and refuses to admit it. Simply. Refuses.

Members on this forum can make their own call. Have a good day.

@Talbertc6 You are right. I lost my temper after he canceled the order. I sincerely regret it. I do have an issue with how he treated me after the cancellation, but I am done here. Arguing with him is pointless.

You know I look at this from a whole different perspective. The cancelled order is EXTREMELY small compared to what actually could of happened. Most people including myself have ordered Asics and lost as in the seller STOLE our funds. not talking chump change either. So I’m sorry but I am here to say be thankful that this is your only problem and at least you know you are ordering from someone who ACTUALLY delivers what you paid for.

I ordered from Desert Valley last month and my experience with him was BEYOND excellent and I will order from him without a second thought!

6 Likes

@Carl_Canady Fair enough. I respect your input and agree that things could have gone much worse.

1 Like

@Fishandchips Understood. It was not my intent to hammer at the CC subject, I was just trying to understand why CCs weren’t taken more often. I do now. Thank you.

1 Like

So much BS on this forum!!!

In your first forum post on the day you joined. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try not to bash on you, But that is not how it is done. NV is a bro to a lot of people here. Sounds to me like you lost nothing and can go anywhere you choose, but chose to throw a stick in NV’s wheel. You do realize most disgruntle post lost 30K or tons of money. Count yourself lucky a disagreement is the extent of your bad experience and move on. Enemies stick longer than friends, so watch out starting issues in the tiny crypto world.

Enemy’s can become friends more than strangers. IMO you should dump this post and just email Martin and talk. I know him to be rational and logical. Time has past and aside from this post maybe flames have cooled. Cooler heads prevail.

4 Likes

@Kadiyania I wish it weren’t my first post. I regret how things went down. I also understand what you’re saying and am trying to get there. What’s driving me crazy is how can you trust a seller who literally breaks his own terms of payment (gives you 24 hours to pay and then cancels), and outright refuses to believe that he even did anything wrong?

Again, I regret losing my temper after the cancelation, and especially after he refused to acknowledge his blatant disregard for his own terms. But I value integrity. I’d let this go and be happy to make amends if he just admitted that he was bloody wrong, and not some weak “if you believe I am wrong” excuse.

I am open to input.

Stop embarrassing yourself buddy. Time to move on. No need to add anymore to this topic.

1 Like

Better than reality show :astonished::popcorn: :men_wrestling:

2 Likes

@NachLibre You literally cannot read plain text, as evidenced by your comments in this thread, so maybe think a little bit before talking about embarrassment…and contributing any sort of value except empty comments that make you feel superior to others. I’m happy you feel better about yourself bud. Cheers.

I ordered from @cryptominernv and I had a realy good expirience, everything went smooth and well on both our parts

3 Likes