VoskCoin does not recommend, endorse, and was never partnered with CasaMiners.com

Look at message 6 on here lol. Casa Miners told vosk that they were not going to interact with the community on this forum anymore. Yet here they are only to harass Mr. ohhhh and saying oh do you want your KA3s now. This just shows you the true colors of this company and why you should not do business with them.

1 Like

@VoskCoin

From the communication between Casa Miners and Vosk we reported that we would no longer be interacting with the posts in VoskCoinTalk related to the users : Mr_ooh and CryptoFakeMiner, only with these users we would not interact. The rest of the VoskCoin community can count on the help of Casa Miners.These discussions, if handled well and not manipulated with false information, can be productive and effective in reaching resolutions and creating a much closer company/customer relationship. The warning message for the KA3 price collapse in the short to medium term was also sent to CryptoFakeMiner and L7 miners were proposed to him, as with Mr__Ohh, we knew it would happen and wanted to offer him a better solution because of our delay. In addition, we offered both of them two miners as a gift, to apologise once again for the delay in delivery. Unfortunately, we were first threatened and then defamed by these users, obviously out of interest. “CryptoFakeMiner” was reported to the authorities by Casa Miners. We will continue to express ourselves freely on VoskCoinTalk and will always be present, but we will punish those who manipulate information and those who break laws.

I think this is where we just ignore them until they get the hint and go away

5 Likes

@CasaMiners I need an explanation for this response.
This is number 7 on “Legit seller ? casaminers” thread

( We will never add any more retorts to this wretched man )

Casa Miners is an international company with a worldwide customer history, with information available to anyone.
But who is this man? What does he do? Nobody knows. Nobody knows you. You may have acted for a third party, you may have planned your bad intentions, only you can know. We are International, you a little man with bad intentions.
See you soon Clown.

What exactly was this response? I’m just really wondering why you would respond like this. I was, and still am hoping for the best outcome here, but this is very discrediting.

3 Likes

@Budgetminer

This person is guilty of several offences and many breaches of the law, and in a less elegant and less polite tone we have taken the liberty of writing our only disappointment in response to a shady and deceitful character. This person created a channel using our name and our brand to gain an audience and spread an endless amount of false information, he did not tell his experience, he manipulated everything to get a following on his channel, but there is much more. Let’s think about it, someone wakes up in the morning and decides to create a YouTube channel and use the name of an Asic Miner company ( Coin Mining Central, Miner Bros example ) , defaming it , to get views on their channel , this is the best case scenario, then comes the blackmail or demands and many other fraudulent practices. What would any other company do but to legally sue this person ? ( We have already done so, he got the letter from our lawyers. ) CrytpoFakeMiner’s channel has sponsored himself on our work of many years, he is just a guy and hopes from now someone will send free miners for his channel, but be careful, if you break the miner after five years he will upload videos on youtube and say you are friends and collaborators of Sam Bankman Fried- Diabolik - Lupin etc. I INVITE ALL OUR COLLEAGUE,ASIC SELLERS,TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS USER AND HIS CHANNEL.There are other people who collaborate with him. This person is not who you think he is, he did it all for a purpose and made a fool of you in the community and also VoskCoin. The law will do its job and he will pay for his mistakes, the truth always comes out.

U used his name with out him saying so your a scam get over it

3 Likes

Vosk gave u no permission to use his name and when asked u still didn’t take it down so u are scamming that way to want me to keep going I will. You best bet is just leave i won’t stop post after u. You are shady

2 Likes

What is this message? It is their first response posted on the forum after going silent for a bit directly addressing Mr. Ohhh. You now claim that Casa Miners told VoskCoin that they were going to cease interaction with Mr. Ohhh and Crypto Knight Miner. However, the attached image contradicts this. It seems the real motive is to avoid interaction with them unless there’s an opportunity to try and gain and justify Casa Miners shady business practices.

No one can predict the market or know what the future holds. I am not upset about not choosing the L7. KDA could have a lot of potential value one day, but what truly bothers me is my experience with Casa Miners. I am open to doing business with other ASIC miner vendors and providing honest reviews. Delays can happen, but the repeated lies and lack of communication from Casa Miners are the real issues.

My channel was not created with the intent to harm Casa Miners. It was established for fun and to document my crypto mining journey. I purchased GPUs in 2021 and mined ETH until it switched to PoS. After selling my GPUs, I bought the KA3. This information is visible in my “Selling GPUs and Buying ASICs” video. I had no choice but to order from Casa Miners because the KA3 was sold out elsewhere. In hindsight, waiting for another vendor would have been a better choice.

I’ve learned to be cautious when pre-ordering miners. I hope my experience helps others make informed decisions, including considering whether or not to purchase from Casa Miners. I am willing to buy from reputable ASIC miner sellers. However, if a vendor repeatedly lies about shipping dates and does not communicate, I will be an unhappy customer.

I trust that other ASIC miner sellers can do better than Casa Miners. The accusation that I would post a negative review after five years is BS. If my miner has issues after five years, I would contact Tech Mining Pros in the US for assistance. It would be absurd to contact a company after five years about a broken miner.

Casa Miners has no ground to stand on. My review video is accurate, and I can back up my claims. They continue to defame me and my YouTube channel. If they pursue legal action, be prepared for a counterclaim of defamation. The allegations of creating fake accounts and demanding ransom to remove videos are false. The negative Trustpilot reviews are genuine, while the five-star reviews appear fake. My name is Ryan Kirby, and I have only posted one review on Trustpilot.

Casa Miners lacks evidence. They only have one form of communication, so they should be able to provide proof of their allegations against me, but they cannot. My negative review of Casa Miners is supported by evidence, unlike their BS claims.

2 Likes

ok, @CasaMiners When did he make a channel WITH the same name as your company? can you provide screenshots? @CryptoKnightMiner did you use there company name as your channel name?

2 Likes

I did not lol never. I only have a couple videos titled casa miners review that’s it. If the experience was great I prolly still would have made a video called casa miners review but it would have a been a positive one. I prolly can look and have the proof that my YouTube channel name was never Casa Miners lol

Ok, so why are they repeatedly saying “someone wakes up in the morning and decides to create a YouTube channel and use the name of an Asic Miner company ( Coin Mining Central, Miner Bros example ) , defaming it , to get views” very odd claim of theres

Just realised watch my very first video and I say welcome to the crypto knight mining channel lol and the intro theme has crypto knight mining written

1 Like

Ok, so @CasaMiners What makes you think he used your company name as his YouTube channel name?

2 Likes

@CasaMiners I would still like a full refund.

I know you won’t do this, not sure why you decided to come parade on here like a little child that never got the time of day from their parents.

Very bad look for your company. VoskCoinTalk is probably the worse place to look like an arrogant child running a mining reseller business.

Are you trying your hardest to be the worse miner reseller company around? If so you’re doing one hell of a job achieving this.

Pride comes before the Fall

3 Likes

No way shape or form am I trying to gain an audience by making these videos using your name. Trust me if I want to gain an audience there is much better content out there to create to get a bigger audience. I just want people to know the truth. These are my YouTube analytics I gained 8 subscribers from all the videos I made about you guys. Also have 2 other completely different videos and showing the subscribers I gained off that. If I want to gain an audience trust me my focus would be where the subscribers are it’s not you guys I promise

2 Likes

Hello. My thread is the 3rd one from the top. @VoskCoin and @MissVosk : Thank you for addressing this.

To keep things short for all: @CasaMiners has the time and energy to reply to this forum but can’t reply to customer emails with a simple: “Hey, were’ busy. Your order is being processed. ETA: 2months. Thank you for being patient.”

That’s it. That simple. No attacks, no “free” miners.

@CasaMiners : this is what customers want: communication and updates. Defending yourself here and explaining everything besides the delays helps no one.

@CasaMiners : Here’s another reply we(buyers, miners, the community) expect from you: “We understand you are upset and will work hard to improve our response times and communication. We thank you all for your patience and understanding and will let the results of our hard work to be our response. Thank you for your business and for your patience.”

5 Likes

Yes, this could EASILY be solved with communicating with customers.

4 Likes

@UzY3L you deserve the CHIEF EMAIL-RESPONSE OFFICER position over at @CasaMiners

Please keep it civil and mature, your reply added no value and is just immature behavior. I understand you’re frustrated, but this is a thread for feedback on casa miners and their responses.

4 Likes