VoskCoin Hiring

Did Vosk say when he was going to interview people who applied to work for them? Or send out rejection emails so I can frame mine.

2 Likes

He did not. Hopefully he’ll get around to letting people know at some point that applied… or, maybe that’ll be the first task for whoever gets hired :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol that’s awesome.

For everyone that was interested in video editing I’m going to be sending a reply out this week, and everyone else a reply probably later this week.

1 Like

What’s your contact info? I have a pretty blue collar skill set that could come in handy. I’ve been a steel stud framer and drywaller for over a decade, did a few years of building systems and power engineering 4th class in Alberta / BC, building operator stuff for Canada Malting, well tester, pipe fitter, rig hand etc. If you have or are planning on doing any remote farming, I’d be genuinely interested in being the build \ setup and or maintenance guy for south BC. I’m trying to break into some small time mining for myself to become better acquainted with the nuances of the process.

There’s also potential for some land acquisition in my circles. I’m trying to convince the buyers to sub out a chunk of land for farming. If they get 93 acres, they won’t miss a few dedicated to solar and server rooms. There’s a lot of opportunity for things to roll if you connect yourself with the right people.

If you send me a personal email, we can talk details if you’re interested.