VoskCoin Mini Doge Miner by Goldshell - Stock Updates & Batch Information

What batch did you purchase in? How long did it take to get shipment info? Just got my first one on tonight’s drop.

Vosk are any batch 5 of the Vosk edition mini doge miners still available?

Speedy do you have any mini doge units left? are they the VOSK edition?

1 Like

yes i do

Great thanks for getting back to me. I’m new to mining on the ASIC type platform and putting a few of these to use.
Is this a VOSKCOIN eddition?

What is the purchase process you use?

Where do you ship from and what is the shipping company?

Thanks,

Jeff

Do we have mini doge miner available and does it ship to mexico ?

The ones that dropped last night, are they the Vosk ones OR is there still a Vosk drop in October ?

the special editions or blanks its random

when are they dropping again?

follow there twitter .i have a few i can let go

next week time and date are random, subscribe to the newsletter and follow twitter. Easy to get. Ordered another DOGE yesterday when they dropped.

They aren’t even making $2 a day now. At $1,100 that’s a year an a half to just break even. I hope the profit increases soon.

lol you are charging 2x the price? They will drop next week and the week after

2 Likes

I was reviewing this miner, and the ROI is not great. It takes too long for ROI.

ROI isn’t great with current prices, but inevitably doge will rise overtime making it a good thing to be passively accumulating.

If you can pick one up from Goldshell the price is 699 shipped. Goldshell said they were going to release some every week in October - watch their twitter for date/time. Right now they are making about $2.50 USD a day. That’s just over 9 months to get a ROI. Most ASICs take over a year to see a ROI so that’s quite good actually.

2 Likes

correct, most people want ROI now and only look at todays prices. Usually the same people who say they wish they bought XX years ago but still wont buy because of the same mindset

1 Like

Yes. They will drop and thousands of people are ready to buy.
Even if they drop how can you guarantee that you are going to get one? By buying it from me. If not, good luck in the wild.

I ordered 1 last week, and 1 last month to add to what I already had . Not hard to get if you have notifications on.

1 Like

Perfect. I’m happy you got some.

For those that don’t: I have only 2 left for sale. Let me know if you are interested.