Voskcoin minidoge for sell

Have a Voskcoin Edition Mini doge w/EVGA 600w gold psu. First come, First Serve. USDC,USDT,BUSD PAMENT ONLY.

Shipping next business day thru UPS.

Serious buyers only, trust required as crypto only payment option.

If you look at past messages from me you will see I recieved this miner about 2 months ago.!

700…dm if serious

20211005_193531|243x500

Why not just make it easy and list your price including power supply and shipping?

2 Likes

Is this even allowed? You are listed as a basic member…

1 Like

@MinerBrandon I thought you watched alot of Vosk?
He personally said to use the voskcoin talk forum to get advice to buy hardware. He even mentioned setting it up as a listing service for people to buy and sell secondhand amongst the community. Not looking to hustle people, just trying to keep the Voskcoin edition…in the Voskcoin community!

Hearted both comments lol

700…super easy!

Since everyone thinks I’m sus I’m just going to sell on ebay…thanks anyways Vosk Community!

Maybe just list it on eBay and provide the link in the comment section?

@Bitty Still looking to sell?

Already sold on ebay within an hour of listing sorry guys!
Really wanted to keep it in the community, hopefully the girl that bought it will enjoy!

I wouldn’t have done that to the community…had to sell it for way higher on ebay due to ebay fees!

2 Likes

It’s terrible to be honest. You’d have to sell for like 900+ just to get back even

Dont take things so personal…so many scammers in the crypto world what makes you different if we do not know you???

It would be better to be clear up front and leave no space for doubt , anybody can make an account on the forums.

1 Like

Did it sell?