So I was doing some cleaning and stumbled across my Chia miner. That thing never really tickled my fancy like GPU mining did, but it was a shot. What Ive done with mine is I tore them apart and built a legit NAS for my home network. The main node had a Raxda 4c+ bored in it. Downloaded the Raxda OS and it worked till I thought “let me put jellyfin on it”. I was simply asking to much there and it made me buy two thinkcenters to host the hard drives
Buy now your prob wondering why im sharing this? with all the data centers going up, you litterally have all the hardware to build your own datacenter, charge for cloud space, host .coms, videogame servers. Theres alot of other options to expand into. the prices of HDD now are CRAZY. i thought they where obsolete. i dont want to get to much into a pointless rant. just trying to plant a couple seeds.