VoskCoin x FutureBit Apollo Bitcoin Miner Limited Edition

I would be all over that. Have caught the mining bug but am totally inexperienced and it’s hard to find people to trust in this industry. Thanks for all you do to educate about mining. I, for one, appreciate it.

interested

i am very interested

Interested in 2!

Interested in one.

I would buy at least 3 of those bitcoin miners. I am liquidating my AMD RX570 Ethereum mining rigs. So, I’d buy these. HECK YEAH… I already have one of those LBRY VOSK COIN ASIC Miners that will pay itself off in less than 13 years!

Absolutely in!

You can use the IP address of your futurebit to view the dashboard. Also to change settings. The HMI output is like the old raspberry pi. Only send an output signal on startup I believe.

I have the full node and standard unit myself. On turbo mode I hit 6.8 Th/s to 8.3 Th/s on slushpool. At 65.5 watts a Th/s

I would be interested in one more standard unit.

Michigan

I will be interested in 2, maybe 3

I would be very interested in 2 units. I’m based in the UK. Thanks for organising this & no worries if it doesn’t work out :+1::crossed_fingers:

I like green

I would absolutely be interested in one of these, Please lets make this Happen…Thanks

Definitely in for 2-4 of them depending on final price. I’m near Dublin, Ireland.

I will like to get one live in Israel

I am defintely interested. In for 2

If they ship to Switzerland, at least 3 for me

I would buy 2

Definitely interested as an option

Yes! I’m all in for that :star_struck::money_mouth_face:

In for several on day 1. Thanks Drew!