Wanting to sell: Bluestar L1 5gh scrypt miner $700 USD shipping included

I’ll be upfront with this miner, when I first got it I was having issues with it not registering 108 asic (there’s 108 chips on each board and needs to find all 108 to start) I sent it off to get fixed, got it back and within a week I had the same issues. I took the heat sinks off and it started working again. I was told there was an issue running the miner in low power mode (2gh/800 watts) and to only run it in normal mode (5gh/3800 watts) I’ve been running it on normal mode for a few months with no issues. Only reason I’m selling it is because I don’t have much spare power and want to get another S19. Anyone who buys it, I have brand new fan grills I’ll put on and I can take the heat sinks off, scrub and soak the hash boards with isopropyl and re apply the thermal putty paste to make it as good as new. I’ll accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Kaspa as payment. IMO it’s good for those running free power or off peak rates or solar. Cheers

Bumping this, open to offers and also willing to do swaps, one thing I’m after is A12 kw Lianli radiator for water cooling.

1 Like