Was this $7,500 Crypto Mining Rig actually WORTH IT?

hello guys , is there a trustable site who has goldshell ck 5 in stock? would like to hear from you guys. really wanna buy one!

1 Like

So I ordered a CK5 rig from goldshell and a PSU as I plan to get some of the boxs when they become available. Total was 7699. I screwed up the payment, my first crypto payment ever. I underpaid by 77.77 still not sure what went wrong. I contacted support on Friday and again on Monday but no response. Iā€™m beginning to think that I have been scammed. Has any one else had experience with Goldshell Support?

1 Like

Goldshell is reputable, so unless you were on a different site you should be ok, you may just have to adjust payment. I havenā€™t been able to get anything in stock from them yet, so you are ahead of the game. You might not have accounted for the withdraw feeā€¦ that is the only thing I can think of. I have only ordered a couple of miners, and not from goldshell, but once I go to pay, I check the transaction/withdraw fee, then backup and add that to the total withdraw so they are getting their full asking amount. Not sure if there is a better way, but that is how I have done it.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps. $7700 is alot to send to a company youā€™ve never dealt with and get no response. Plus i just want to start mining. My first ASIC goes online at the end of November. This is supposed to be my second and i am planning a third.

Serenity now.

1 Like

@irishbartender
The way I look at it is Iā€™m over 50 and still worry that Iā€™ll work till I die. Itā€™s past time to try something different. I havenā€™t even gone fishing in over thirty years.
I sold about $40,000 in stocks and bought miners and set up the basement and !^^^! one miner running for one month made nearly half of that back in Kadena. At this rate, and Iā€™m hoping the trend continues, Iā€™ll have more to show for my years of working and scrimping and saving.

2 Likes

I have 2 st boxes that left China a few days ago. I normally sell them on Ebay but I could knock off the ebay fees and sell one direct to you. There are only 2,000 ever made.

1 Like

Hi, Can you please tell me where to place your orders?! Thanks.

1 Like

@Deborah_De_Carvalho
I ordered from BT-Miners

everything worked out great. they showed up earlier then it expected. DHL to the door no signature no tax no extra costs. Iā€™ve made my first $500 worth i got them in there doa for now. i have a hs5 coming and excited about the newest miner coming soon.

1 Like

How noisy? Too noisy to put in your basement?

All 5 models from goldshell are noisy. You can put it in your basement, but keep in mind you need to get that hot air out to make it more efficient.